freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

can dex be killing my libido???????

i know i posted something similar to this already but im trying to get some more answers regarding this plz.im only takin .25 dex eod while taking 500 test e a wk and started my 5th wk today and libido just dosent seem to be like a lot of other people say they are experincinmg.like i have a buddy started about the same time as me taking same amount of test and he takes .5 dex ed and he says hes hard all day and libido is through the roof.i personally thought that was overfkill but apparently not.i know blloodwork would b best way to tell .i dont have any sides either acne ,bloat,gyno so im leaning more to beleive that my estro levels are too low even though i think .25 eod doesnt seem like much .any help plz and ty

Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    i know i posted something similar to this already but im trying to get some more answers regarding this plz.im only takin .25 dex eod while taking 500 test e a wk and started my 5th wk today and libido just dosent seem to be like a lot of other people say they are experincinmg.like i have a buddy started about the same time as me taking same amount of test and he takes .5 dex ed and he says hes hard all day and libido is through the roof.i personally thought that was overfkill but apparently not.i know blloodwork would b best way to tell .i dont have any sides either acne ,bloat,gyno so im leaning more to beleive that my estro levels are too low even though i think .25 eod doesnt seem like much .any help plz and ty
    to much arimidex will affect your libido,if you are not gyno prone you may not ned it,just depends on your situation,but a blood test on your estrogen levels would tell you whats going on

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Not sure about adex but I did a heavy letro gyno killing program. and it was one of the most unpleasant experiences I have had. sex drive was killed. joints really hurt. but gyno cleared up so...

Eazy20 is offline Member
    What compounds are you on

buffgator is offline king of mass
    yes too little estrogen in your system will kill libido.......try switching to nolva instead

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thanx for the inout guys but do you think that .25 eod dex will be killing off too much estro though?most guys i hear take .5 eod but i am also only taking 500n test e a wk .this is my 1st cycle as well .im only taking it for preventaive reasons.im not getting sides though bloat acne gyno etc ...maybe come off for a bit and see what happens????

Eazy20 is offline Member
    After reading your initial post again you say "my libido isn't like others are experiencing." When you say this, are you saying your libido is the same as it was precycle or that it has dropped since starting? If the latter, try dropping the AI and see what happens. If your libido has stayed the same, not everyone gets a crazy boost in libido off of test, I have plenty of buddies whom claim to notice no increase at all.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The amount your using shouldnt hinder you sexual performance at all.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    easy20 i meant my libido is the same .i did get increase in libido and hard ons during week 3 and 4 but now seems to be dying dwn .i really wanna feel how some other guys feel like there crazy horny and have wood all the time.thinking about throwing in some proviron nxt time around anyways

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    easy20 i meant my libido is the same .i did get increase in libido and hard ons during week 3 and 4 but now seems to be dying dwn .i really wanna feel how some other guys feel like there crazy horny and have wood all the time.thinking about throwing in some proviron nxt time around anyways
    Then in all honesty, it's probably not the A-dex. Like I said, not everyone gets the raging libido of a 12 yr old who just saw his first pair of titties from test. Sounds like you're probably one of those guys. An increase is an increase, be happy with what ya got out of it.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thx man appreciate the advice

Thread Information