stang is offline Associate Member

Question Need input from all please,,

Need some help from this board... Im 33 years old 6'2 200 pounds working out 8 to ten years really good shape.. Cycles about 2-3 every year for last 6 years.. Ok here is what happen i was in a bad car crash broke left arm in two places right hand left ankle and my pelvis.. wreck was 4 weeks ago. cant try to put ant weight on my feet till week 13 from crash thats when pelvis will be all better.. i will get to start rehab at week 14 .. i'm stuck in a hospital bed till that time.. Of course my muscle are braking down legs look like jello.. i was thinking about starting a low cycle of test and deca like 300 mg a week 5 weeks out from the start of my rehab. That way when i start my rehab it will be ready to kick in and it will help me threw my rehab to gain my muscle back a lot faster.. i would run the cycle 5 weeks out from rehab than stay on cycle for another 7 weeks or so.. anyone see anything wrong with this???? PLEASE NEED INPUT FROM ALL

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I would not run deca are you already on hrt? if you are then just run your hrt dose. if not it could be a possibility but then you would need to run pct when you come off and wait the proper time till you can cycle again.

ok i can drop the deca .. how about the test is that a good idea to help gain some muscle back to help me walk and get back on my feet.. i have tons of pct so not worried there... i can run test each week alone for 12 to 14 weeks

anyone please

bump

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Stang, I am extremely sorry about your situation. You are a true BB if you are thinking of your muscles instead of your broken bones lol.

Honestly, I know that you want us to say yes, go ahead and do it. But the matter of fact is, we have no clue what medication you are on, and stuff like that. But my answer would be that if you cannot make FULL use out of the cycle, i.e, workout to gain muscle, the cycle would be overkill.

1.5 to 2 g/lb of bodyweight in protein should make sure that you do not lose much muscle. After you recover fully, do a proper cycle and gain back all the lost muscle.

My 2 cents.

Muttonchop Thanks for the for your 2-cents only meds im on is pain meds. i just wanted to help get stronger for rehab but you make good points thanks

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    You might actually want to be weakerfor rehab so you get the full benefit. Your muscles are not the only things that have suffered. Your bones, tendons, ligaments, CNS, etc are not affected by gear. Therefore, you want them to keep you in rehab until you have recovered properly and fully, and not send you home because of skewed results from muscles on steroids .

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    You might actually want to be weakerfor rehab so you get the full benefit. Your muscles are not the only things that have suffered. Your bones, tendons, ligaments, CNS, etc are not affected by gear. Therefore, you want them to keep you in rehab until you have recovered properly and fully, and not send you home because of skewed results from muscles on steroids.
    Could not agree more, I would recommend getting your body back into 100% working condition before you think about any steroids .

Thread Information