MascFit011 is offline New Member

1st time cycle. Will use WINSTROL but i need test. Suggestions???

This will be my 1st cycle ever, never taken anything and i think its time for me to grow. I was told to do winstrol if i wanted to stay lean but gain also but now i was told i can mix the winny with some test. Not mix them together but doing them together. What can i take? I have a very sensitive skin and im trying to avoid break outs.

Please recommend.

Also, what is the average cost of doing this? like the very good test and winny?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No price discussion allowed.

Age?
    Height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    Years training?
    Planned PCT?

MascFit011 is offline New Member
    D7M:

I am:
    30yrs old
    5'7"
    142 lbs
    9% body fat
    2 yrs training
    PCT i dont know, i need advice. I have heard your nipples can grow, how can avoid that?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Even at your height, you're a bit light which leads me to believe your diet could use some work. Why don't you start by telling us about your diet and training.

Well, your nipples won't technically grow, but the glandular tissue behind them may. Before you put anything in your body, I suggest you spend lots of time here reading the stickies, educational threads and asking as many questions as you can.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree with above...read stickies, educational threads and do a search for "beginner cycle". Learning info specifically about first cycles is important, because your head will explode if you try to learn everything about everything right off the bat. Definitely spend time in the diet section as drugs are no good without the right food.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you need to do alot of research before starting. You can mess yourself up pretty badly if you don`t know what you are doing.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Even at your height, you're a bit light which leads me to believe your diet could use some work. Why don't you start by telling us about your diet and training.

Well, your nipples won't technically grow, but the glandular tissue behind them may. Before you put anything in your body, I suggest you spend lots of time here reading the stickies, educational threads and asking as many questions as you can.
    Agreed... 10x...

Thread Information