betterat40 is offline New Member

Dbol+Test E cycle: when to add an AI?

This is my first cycle ever. Im doing 12 weeks of test e (500mg/week) & kick starting the cycle with 20mg Dbol every day for 4 weeks. I started both on April 1 (no joking). So here's my question: how soon should I start taking an AI (I have Arimidex ) if I'm not showing any sides yet? Can I wait until I start bloating? I'd rather not take a bunch of drugs if I don't need to. Also, how long does it usually take for the sides to set in? Right now I'm just super thirsty & am getting the start of acne, which I can deal with.
    thanks!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    wait to see if yu need it.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    It would not hurt to take a small dosage (.5 mg) ED to prevent most side effects of excess estrogen. You will also attain a hard and dryer look during the cycle.

After what the Dbol and Test are doing to your body, you should not be worried about Armidex.
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 04-11-2011 at 08:11 AM.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    You should have started the cycle on Monday April 4th because now you're jinxed.

I would have used LiquiDex at 0.25mg per day right from the start and some Liv52 pills two weeks prior to the cycle.

Also get ready for total shut down unless you're using some hcg .

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    only use it if you need it, i know ppl who can take 750mg test pw and get absolutely no gyno symptoms, so therefore no need to unnecessarily throw drugs down your neck

betterat40 is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I do have hcg . I'll hold off on the arimidex unless I need it. It just seems like most people use it from the start, so I didn't know if I was missing something.

Thread Information