Thread: First cycle

chutebox20 is offline New Member

First cycle

Hi everyone. I plan to take 300mg Test E, for 10 weeks. My question is how do I go about pct, and gyno prevention?
    Thanks in advance guys

5"10'
    7-8% body fat
    5 solid years training

Test E is a long estered Test. You want to run it for 12 weeks. If you want to do a short cycle run Test Prop for 8 weeks. The bummer is that you have to pin everyday or every other day. Test E you just pin twice a week. If you're prone to gyno you would want to keep adex around. If it's getting bad you might was to get some letro. Letro's pretty severe. There is a lot of information about PCT. Just go to the PCT section and read. You'll be better received if you sound like you've done your research.

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    Up the dosage to 500mg/wk.

PCT should consist of hCG , Clomid and Nolva. A long test cycle will be pretty suppressive and might even shut you down.

For gyno prevention information see this thread: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Review-Article

So hCG , Clomid and Nolva are all needed post? And I will only be able to do 300mg/wk 10 weeks. I already have the gear.

Thanks, I really appreciate it man.

Run the HCG for the duration of the cycle at 250iu twice a week. Run the 300mg/wk for 10 weeks. You might get less sides since you're at a lower dosage. This is your first cycle so you'll get pretty good results from lower dosage. Nolva and Clomid are good for PCT 40/20/20/20 and 100/50/50/50.

Just what I needed! Thanks so much, I'll keep you guys updated on everything.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Wow man great stats, with these youre gonna have some awesome results. Good luck.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man.. you are in very good shape.. Test e for 12 weeks IMO...Good luck to your cycle...

Thread Information