Thread: I need help.!!!

strength is pain is offline New Member

I need help.!!!

Hey guys I am 20 years old, currently been training for 3 years and have not done a cycle yet. I am thinking of doing my first cycle in 6 or so months but want as much feedback and help as possible first. My diet is near prefect with minimal cheat meals and my maxium strength without long platos is near. My goals are to gain size but also strength.

Im considering running 600ml per ml of testerone cypionate and oral Di-Anabol.
    What do you think.?
    All feedback will be fantastic.

azizi123 is offline Banned
    Mate, ur gonna get some stick... Basically, your to young...

strength is pain is offline New Member
    yer i have heard this alot and i know this but im not here to look massive and try to impress every1, i strictly want to use it as a strength and weight gainer for competition. (powerlifting), at the end of the day the decision is mine i just want advice on what the best cycle would be for my goals

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your far to young and have massive room for natural growth...

You also have much to learn...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strength is pain View Post
    yer i have heard this alot and i know this but im not here to look massive and try to impress every1, i strictly want to use it as a strength and weight gainer for competition. (powerlifting), at the end of the day the decision is mine i just want advice on what the best cycle would be for my goals
    Yeah but what? You are saying nothing new and nothing that changes any of the facts that you are to young and it's a bad idea. The reason why you want to do it changes nothing, how much thought (lack of) you have put into it changes nothing, the fact you THINK you are ready changes nothing. Start reading why it's a bad idea. Do a search on first cycle post and you will find the same answer 1000s of time and you will see that your reasons or excuses are nothing original in fact they are the typical.

No it's not what you want to hear. It's not what any of us wanted to hear when we where told to wait but it's good advice.

Thread Information