mrniceguy215 is offline Banned

hypothetical cycle idea opinons

Hypothetical cycle the information in this post are for entertainment purposes and is not to be taken seriously.

week 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
    week 1-10 test E 500mg, two pins of 250 sunday night and Wednesday morning
    starting week 6-19 2.5 mg letro on saturday mornings
    week 10-20 200 mg test P 6 days a week mon-sat in the evening
    week 15-20 100mg masteron 6 days a week mon-sat
    pct- cruise on 500mg test E

opinons?
    Last edited by mrniceguy215; 04-13-2011 at 01:16 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    stats and cycle history?

no cycle history, 5,11 20yrs old, 195 lbs

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    bf%?

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    judging by your post count, you shouldnt be a noob, but a proposed first cycle like that would contraindict that thought

Instead of us giving an opinion on that cycle, why not save us the time and you explain why someone thinks that cycle would be a good one for anybody, let alone a first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    judging by your post count, you shouldnt be a noob, but a proposed first cycle like that would contraindict that thought

Instead of us giving an opinion on that cycle, why not save us the time and you explain why someone thinks that cycle would be a good one for anybody, let alone a first cycle?
    alright, i always hear that your first cycle should be test E. and no more than 2 compounds. so d-bol and 500 mg of test E. you tell me whats wrong with that? then week 10-20 would be the start of said 2nd cycle up the dosage with a better test (test propinate ) at that dosage your body is getting a little over 1000 mg of actual testosterone per week, then masteron week 15-20 at 600 mg a week to harden up. pretty basic first cycle imo

MrBucket22 is offline Junior Member
    Do your first cycle of Test-E period. 250mg 2x/wk for 12 weeks. Add HCG 250IU 2-3x/wk. Keep Aromasin on hand for gyno, Than PCT with Nolva 40/20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25/25 . Your thinking about your second cycle, but you haven't even started your first.

I think everyone will agree with that...

Quote Originally Posted by MrBucket22 View Post
    Do your first cycle of Test-E period. 250mg 2x/wk for 12 weeks. Add HCG 250IU 2-3x/wk. Keep Aromasin on hand for gyno, Than PCT with Nolva 40/20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25/25 . Your thinking about your second cycle, but you haven't even started your first.
    cause im two steps ahead baby. and i appreciate your post but that will not fit the needs of my hypothetical goals
    Last edited by mrniceguy215; 04-12-2011 at 03:21 PM.

alright, i always hear that your first cycle should be test E. and no more than 2 compounds. so d-bol and 500 mg of test E. you tell me whats wrong with that? then week 10-20 would be the start of said 2nd cycle up the dosage with a better test (test propinate ) at that dosage your body is getting a little over 1000 mg of actual testosterone per week, then masteron week 15-20 at 600 mg a week to harden up. pretty basic first cycle imo
    so you just proved you have no idea about how a body functions and the simple law of diminishing gains. Why is test P a "better test"

cause im two steps ahead baby.
    wait till you see how many steps you will behind after running a cycle llike this

[QUOTE=Knockout_Power;5601508]so you just proved you have no idea about how a body functions and the simple law of diminishing gains. Why is test P a "better test"

wait till you see how many steps you will behind after running a cycle llike this[/QUOTE

idk you tell me why test p isnt better? and i refuse to believe that you will get smaller with more gear.
    Diminishing gains? thats an oxymoron as well.
    Last edited by mrniceguy215; 04-12-2011 at 03:50 PM.

please refrain from calling me baby...

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Am I the only one who caught this? Hypothetically speaking... you're too young for gear... period. And when you're old enough, please don't run that cycle...

i have much more to do naturally, i know my goals and they dont include gear at the moment. im just doing the research now. so tell me why is that a "bad" cycle.

imo this cycle looks fine for what i want to do.

i think you guys are grape jelly!!?
    Last edited by mrniceguy215; 04-12-2011 at 03:57 PM.

i love how everyone is so quick to tell me how bad this cycle is but sates no reasons for saying why its a "bad cycle"

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Hypothetical cycle the information in this post are for entertainment purposes and is not to be taken seriously.

week 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
    week 1-10 test E 500mg, two pins of 250 sunday night and Wednesday morningSo one injection after 60 hours apart and the next one 108 hours apart? Brilliant.
    starting week 6-19 2.5 mg letro on saturday mornings Letro isnt taken once a week nor would I take it for 13 weeks.
    week 10-20 200 mg test P 6 days a week mon-sat in the evening From 500mgs a week to nearly 2 grams a week counting the Mast? Why? Also, What's with randomly skipping sundays?
    week 15-20 100mg masteron 6 days a week mon-sat
    week 21-23 pct clomid 300/100/100, nolva 200/100/100Overkill

opinons? pct was thrown together last min b4 class!Obviously
    Of all things wrong with your hypothetical being 20 years old and running this amount are the two most glaring.

i have much more to do naturally,One thing we all seem to agree on. i know my goals and they dont include gear at the moment. im just doing the research now. so tell me why is that a "bad" cycle.See above.

imo this cycle looks fine for what i want to do.Still feel that way?

i think you guys are grape jelly!!?
    i love how everyone is so quick to tell me how bad this cycle is but sates no reasons for saying why its a "bad cycle"
    Now you have some reasons.

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    This is your first cycle running multiple, pretty hardcore gear. A stock standard "first cycle" is test only. So this is a bad cycle because: you're too young, at 20 such a long cycle will probably completely shut you down, inexperienced to use so many different things, you have no idea how each one reacts with your system, we don't know how good your diet is.

Don't be a smart arse and say "I live it how...". You've got some blokes here with A LOT more knowledge and experience than yourself giving advice. I'd listen.
    Last edited by Jawcep; 04-12-2011 at 04:44 PM. Reason: iPhone + breakfast = typos

imo this cycle is basic, imo getting my body used to a fairly large dose of test is important with respect to the diminishing return theory, this should be avoided with increases of a totaly diffrent substance test p. has anyone ever ran a 20 week cycle whos giving these opinions? do any of you run dosages this large? how can you push ideas and thoerys that you dont even know yourself if they are true? im not saying you dont know what your talking about witch i know you do. im just making these points because im am learning and the more i learn the better i can be at this. an part of learing is asking questions like these.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    imo this cycle is basic, imo getting my body used to a fairly large dose of test is important with respect to the diminishing return theory, this should be avoided with increases of a totaly diffrent substance test p. has anyone ever ran a 20 week cycle whos giving these opinions? do any of you run dosages this large? how can you push ideas and thoerys that you dont even know yourself if they are true? im not saying you dont know what your talking about witch i know you do. im just making these points because im am learning and the more i learn the better i can be at this. an part of learing is asking questions like these.
    I am saying you don't know what you're talking about...Test P? A totally different substance than Test E? What? Test is test buddy...the only thing that changes is the ester...When the ester is gone, it's still test...

You're talking about running a 20 week cycle where on week 10 you jump up to 1.2 grams of test a week which apparently to you is no big deal...So, when you're lipid profile is already messed up from the first 10 weeks of 500mg of TE, you want to more than double that on a first cycle to continue on for 10 more weeks + throwing in some masteron ....Bro, I've ran quite a few cycles and I have yet to raise my test beyond 600mgs and still have great results. This is a beyond awful "hypothetical cycle." More is not always better my friend.

@ fireguy why isnt letro taken once a week? maybe letro can be taken once a week for 13 weeks, in my understanding letro is super good at doing its job almost to good. so once a week i thought might be a good idea. and about the dosing periods my math was just off my mistake. and going from 500 to 1000 to eventually around 1500 mg of actual test a week should do a good job of keeping me gaining ammap. and i also belive getting my body used to large doses of test is important. as for taking sunday off makes dosing easier when i would pin and for $ purposes.

[QUOTE=Eazy20;5601626]I am saying you don't know what you're talking about...Test P? A totally different substance than Test E? What? Test is test buddy...the only thing that changes is the ester...When the ester is gone, it's still test...

You're talking about running a 20 week cycle where on week 10 you jump up to 1.2 grams of test a week which apparently to you is no big deal...So, when you're lipid profile is already messed up from the first 10 weeks of 500mg of TE, you want to more than double that on a first cycle to continue on for 10 more weeks + throwing in some masteron ....Bro, I've ran quite a few cycles and I have yet to raise my test beyond 600mgs and still have great results. This is a beyond awful "hypothetical cycle." More is not always better my friend.[

totaly taking what i was saying out of context. i may be new to aas but i know how to get what i want out of drugs. and for my goals more is better trust me.
    Last edited by mrniceguy215; 04-12-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    totaly taking what i was saying out of context posters like you need not respond.
    Yeah, pretty sure I took absolutely nothing out of context considering I read the entire thread, but alright buddy. You're talking about getting up to doses guys don't get to for being on the sauce for years in your first 20 week cycle...Everything about that statement was so wrong I didn't even want to type it. Go ahead and do what you want. You're going to anyway. Wish you all the best.

yea you go somewhere else you will only make things difficult for ppl who have knowledge and for ppl like me who want to learn.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    I am saying you don't know what you're talking about...Test P? A totally different substance than Test E? What? Test is test buddy...the only thing that changes is the ester...When the ester is gone, it's still test...

You're talking about running a 20 week cycle where on week 10 you jump up to 1.2 grams of test a week which apparently to you is no big deal...So, when you're lipid profile is already messed up from the first 10 weeks of 500mg of TE, you want to more than double that on a first cycle to continue on for 10 more weeks + throwing in some masteron....Bro, I've ran quite a few cycles and I have yet to raise my test beyond 600mgs and still have great results. This is a beyond awful "hypothetical cycle." More is not always better my friend.
    totaly taking what i was saying out of context. i may be new to aas but i know how to get what i want out of drugs. and for my goals more is better trust me.
    Spoken like a true statistic.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    I'm with these guys do 500-600 mgs of test a week is your best bet and even then you're on the young side, if you really want add in d-bol but I wouldn't if I were you.

KP is right they are diminishing returns on your gains, For ex. you certainly won't gain twice as much strength or lean muscle using 1000mg's of test a week vs 500, not even close...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hypothetically speaking...you're an idiot. Stay in school.

Blog Entries
    yea you go somewhere else you will only make things difficult for ppl who have knowledge and for ppl like me who want to learn.
    you obviously dont want to learn man cus you arnt listening to peeps with actuall real world experiance/knowledge of the very thing you havent even tryed, but seem to know everything about...you seem to actually believe that if you take all these drugs your garranteed success in you fitness goals...i dosent work like that man this shit ain't magic...your diet will determine the success of your cycle and i doubt you have even considered this cus you just going to rely on the drugs....please keep us posted as id like to see how you make out with this craptacular master plan...good luck...

will do

scratch that pct is cruise on 500 mg test E ew

Eazy20 is offline Member
    scratch that pct is cruise on 500 mg test E ew
    You have to be a troll...No one could possibly be this stupid and ignore as much advice as has been given.

when opportunity puts its dick in front of you guess what you do? thats right you suck it dry.

ill probably be crusing on 500 of test E ew for like 12-14 weeks b4 i start the test P protocol actualy

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    @ fireguy why isnt letro taken once a week?Because it has a half life of about 2 days maybe letro can be taken once a week for 13 weeks, in my understanding letro is super good at doing its job almost to good. so once a week i thought might be a good idea.Would you apply this logic to test prop and shoot it once a week with the thought being you could run it for more weeks? Doesnt make any sense to me and about the dosing periods my math was just off my mistake. and going from 500 to 1000 to eventually around 1500 mg of actual test a week should do a good job of keeping me gaining ammap. and i also belive getting my body used to large doses of test is important.The exact opposite, why would you want your body to get used to 1500mgs? So you have to run 2500mgs next time then 3500mgs the time after that? Getting results from the smallest dose possible is what everyone should be after. as for taking sunday off makes dosing easier when i would pin and for $ purposes.Neither of those should be factors in your hypothetical cycle. If you dont want to pin on schedule or cant afford it you shouldnt be doing it
    I know you are getting a ton of grief from the other members on here. I truly hope you decide to put your ego aside and listen to them. You are too young, you thought process is wrong and I think you are delusional about how this is going to effect you short and long term.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    when opportunity puts its dick in front of you guess what you do? thats right you suck it dry.
    Could a mod please ban this troll?
    Thanks.

Thread Information