lil_Squirrel is offline New Member

Gyno for 2 years (Pics)

Hey guys, I have had gyno from some tren that I ran a couple years back. I know that I shouldve taken care of this a long while back, but I didnt. Is it to late now? It isnt always noticeable, but sometimes it is (like in the pics). Is there anything I can do after two years, or is it just to late?

I know that a lot of people take letro for gyno reversal, but like I said, its been awhile and was unsure if letro could even help at this point. Any suggestions?

InfiniteMuscle is offline Junior Member
    Well, you got gyno thats for sure! sucks bro. Not sure if I could answer your question tho, sorry man. Gonna have to let some of the more experienced cats help ya out.. Welcome btw.

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    from the pics, it is not the worst case i've seen. With gyno, the worst part about it is the mental insecurity. i would do some research on here (do a few searches). there is a ton of information. ar-r carries most products you will need. Also, I would recommend getting your diet and cardio in check. I tend to store fat in undesirable locations when I am bulking, but it disappears nicely when I am cutting. good luck.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    honestly, i dont see Gyno at all, i do see some extra fat, and you might think its Gyno... IS it soft, or hard when you touch around the nipples ??? if its Gyno it should feel a little hard...honestly just a little extra fat you have

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drop some bf and you may be pleasently suprised with how much better it gets.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Yea, a drop in some body fat will make it look a lot better.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i dont see gyno either.looks like youve let your diet go to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    honestly, i dont see Gyno at all, i do see some extra fat, and you might think its Gyno... IS it soft, or hard when you touch around the nipples ??? if its Gyno it should feel a little hard...honestly just a little extra fat you have

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    Dont look that bad at all. Drop some BF and you would be surprised how much it would go away

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    i dont want to bash this thread and i dont remember if i posted this before but i used to be fat and i lost the weight but still have like water filled looking nipples wtf do i do about that

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    You need to cut hard core, run some eca or clen with a very strict diet, and working routine workout 5 days a week with 30 mins of cardio at least after each session, keep your rest between sets to 30-45 secs max to keeep that heart rate up. A lot of times its just extra fat and water in there. I really changed the shape of my chest by doing that.

hmm.. well it feels like there is a lump behind the nipple. It actually feels like my left nipple has a slightly larger lump behind it. Im not sure what exactly to compare it to. Slightly larger than a marble I can say. When I get cold and "nip" it does seem to go back to normal. lol

I suppose it could be some extra fat, but the lump and shape just kind of worried me. Im not sure if the lump is normal or not as I dont go around squeezing mens nipples. I just know it feels weird and doesnt look right at times.

n00bs is offline Member
    Thats the same as me...

Cold looks good. Room temp looks like pregnant women. I its probably a mixture of gyno / excess fat... I know alot of fat people with no "tits" , depends on your hormonal profile. is it mainly the aeroli you are worried about?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i also carried some chest fat .it goes away with proper diet. but as you stated you have lump behind it. that would lead me to believe it is gyno.

Assuming that it is gyno. Since it has been there for 2 years, is it to far set in? Or is there still a chance that I can remove it without surgery.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Diet changes and cardio and you will be suprised how much it will help. It looks like fatty tissue.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to agree with most people. I think diet is the problem. Get down to 10% body fat and if it's still there then go have it cut out otherwise you are just taking the lazy way out again.

No way, I definitely dont want it cut out. I would much rather diet down and see what happens. Summer time is about here anyways!

But if it really is gyno, would letro even help 2 years later?

Thanks for all the info guys, Ill keep yall posted.

Herpaderp is offline Junior Member
    No chances are it would not.

I hear all about letro for gyno reversal but I know 2 gyno patients who both tried letro first and both had to wind up getting surgery anyway. Although their gyno was much worse than yours.

I also know someone who went the diet route, got rid of 90% of it, and still obsess about something that most people can't even see. Its like people who have a habit of letting their cars go near empty before they refill them. Even when they're tank is full they're checking to see if its empty.

Muscle memory plays a huge role in this to and a lot of people don't mention it. But I've seen some guys actually get surgery, come out of surgery and tell the doctor "I still see/have gyno" (my brother was one of them) at which point he demanded a refund and went through a ton of bs I thought was wrong to get his money back. Well he got half his money back they never refund the full price for that stuff. Of course from a medical stand point they had 50cc's of fat from each nipple to prove it was taken out, but he couldn't break that psychological link in his mind. He was still convinced he had it, I thought he was crazy, but the drs just gave him his money back I think so they didn't have to deal with it. So watch both your head and your body. Gyno tends to play with both.
    Last edited by Herpaderp; 04-13-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_Squirrel View Post
    No way, I definitely dont want it cut out. I would much rather diet down and see what happens. Summer time is about here anyways!

But if it really is gyno, would letro even help 2 years later?

Thanks for all the info guys, Ill keep yall posted.
    IF you say, you have a lump behind the nipples, then you might have Gyno ( just a little , because you cant tell), IF it really bothers you, then surgery is the way...I dont thing Letro will do anything after 2 years, BUT its worth trying.
    IF i was in your shoes, i would diet first, and see how it goes, IF it still bother you ( visually i guess), then surgery is the only way.
    Here is another test you can do.... slap, or have someone slap your nipples ( like a sling shut), and see IF its hurts the nipples...IF it does, then you have Gyno ( the feeling is like someone slapping you in the balls, and you want to kill him right after).

Quote Originally Posted by Herpaderp View Post
    No chances are it would not.

I hear all about letro for gyno reversal but I know 2 gyno patients who both tried letro first and both had to wind up getting surgery anyway. Although their gyno was much worse than yours.

I also know someone who went the diet route, got rid of 90% of it, and still obsess about something that most people can't even see. Its like people who have a habit of letting their cars go near empty before they refill them. Even when they're tank is full they're checking to see if its empty.

Muscle memory plays a huge role in this to and a lot of people don't mention it. But I've seen some guys actually get surgery, come out of surgery and tell the doctor "I still see/have gyno" (my brother was one of them) at which point he demanded a refund and went through a ton of bs I thought was wrong to get his money back. Well he got half his money back they never refund the full price for that stuff. Of course from a medical stand point they had 50cc's of fat from each nipple to prove it was taken out, but he couldn't break that psychological link in his mind. He was still convinced he had it, I thought he was crazy, but the drs just gave him his money back I think so they didn't have to deal with it. So watch both your head and your body. Gyno tends to play with both.

^^^^^ i agree with everything you said.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Think about something in regards to the lumps. Did you ever check them before you though you had gyno? We all have some glands, tissue, tendons and??? in there. I think most people have no idea what it felt like before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Think about something in regards to the lumps. Did you ever check them before you though you had gyno? We all have some glands, tissue, tendons and??? in there. I think most people have no idea what it felt like before and after.
    I dont 100% remember. Im just gonna try and lean down and see what happens. Thanks everyone for all the info. Much appreciated!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_Squirrel View Post
    Hey guys, I have had gyno from some tren that I ran a couple years back. I know that I shouldve taken care of this a long while back, but I didnt. Is it to late now? It isnt always noticeable, but sometimes it is (like in the pics). Is there anything I can do after two years, or is it just to late?

I know that a lot of people take letro for gyno reversal, but like I said, its been awhile and was unsure if letro could even help at this point. Any suggestions?

I would check you natural hormone levels and see where you stand. Low testoserone? High estradiol?

Thread Information