Thread: traveling man

blainer is offline Junior Member

traveling man

I am curious if anyone travels a lot and if so how do they get their injectables around without any issues? I fly a lot for work and it has prevented me from being able to use the get big juice. I was curious if there are any other traveling professionals here whom also like to cycle and how you take the vials and syringes with you through the airport without any problems. thanks to anyone who can help.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Good question ......because going on a cruise & I need to take 2 pins with me! Not to high jack the thread but can I pre-load 2pins just incase they do find it I will only lose the pins not the whole vial.
    Last edited by sanman; 04-12-2011 at 03:23 PM.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Unless you have a prescription for those vials, dont take them with you... NOT worth it, Trust me,especially IF the traveling/flying is to another country or from another country to yours...

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Unless you have a prescription for those vials, dont take them with you... NOT worth it, Trust me,especially IF the traveling/flying is to another country or from another country to yours...
    This...

Honestly, don't travel with them. You're going to get busted and it will not be worth it! The only way to get your gear to where it needs to go is to ship it... but if you're traveling international than you're going to have to deal with customs as well. Just find 8 weeks in your schedule somewhere to run a short/burst cycle. If you don't/can't find that kind of time then you'll have to hold off on the AAS.

Well I will never be anywhere for more than two weeks at a time, I fly a lot. I still bring orals with me when I fly because they really don't even look at what pills you have. I would never be dumb enough to take anything internationally though, not worth the risk. I mean I have heard of curtain unnamed labs that makes inj that come in shampoo packets and things like that. That would be great but I don't have anywhere to get those so no luck there. I just wish I could figure out a way to put a vial in my bags and not have to worry about getting snubbed.

Or, what if I perhaps put it in a vitamin b complex bottle as that is perfectly legal? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blainer View Post
    Well I will never be anywhere for more than two weeks at a time, I fly a lot. I still bring orals with me when I fly because they really don't even look at what pills you have it will only take one time for them to look and you get arrested, then what are you going to say... i got busted with antibiotics, that i did not have a prescription for, and it was for a friend of mine, got arrested for 4 hours , until they made sure ( by calling the pharmacy) that it was in fact antibiotics, but they still kept the pills because the pills were NOT for mei had a post about this some where IT is not worth it .. i was lucky is was antibiotics, now what will you say, when you have steroids without a prescription. I would never be dumb enough to take anything internationally though, not worth the risk. I mean I have heard of curtain unnamed labs that makes inj that come in shampoo packets and things like that. That would be great but I don't have anywhere to get those so no luck there. I just wish I could figure out a way to put a vial in my bags and not have to worry about getting snubbed.
    Read in Bold

Quote Originally Posted by blainer View Post
    Or, what if I perhaps put it in a vitamin b complex bottle as that is perfectly legal? lol.
    The vitamin B12 i have taken is red liquid (unless they have another color) how will you explain the color IF its not red????

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Polish Prince View Post
    This...

Honestly, don't travel with them. You're going to get busted and it will not be worth it! The only way to get your gear to where it needs to go is to ship it... but if you're traveling international than you're going to have to deal with customs as well. Just find 8 weeks in your schedule somewhere to run a short/burst cycle. If you don't/can't find that kind of time then you'll have to hold off on the AAS.
    Ya man you have to wait. Not worth getting in trouble for.

Damnit!!!

Thread Information