Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Is Sustanon generally very thick ??

I have some that is thinnner as the Test Enanthate and Test Cyp that I used before. It's a brand that people have been questioning lately on quality.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If your not sure then don't use it....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    by questioning, do you mean question the legitimacy of it? or the dosing? the more powder per ml, the thicker it should be.. also, longer esters (such as undecanoate) can make gear thicker. i haven't ever heard of sustanon to be particularly thick, however..

Well, I am definitely "not sure". I wish there were a way to test (no pun intended) this stuff for legitimacy.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    unfortunately, that is very hard to do and probably not available to most people. you could either take the chance and try it, or you could scratch it and look for a new, reliable source. i would probably go with the new source if the brand is already in question to begin with..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    the thickness of the oil can vary greatly from lab to lab. Ive seen some very thin gear because the Lab used a good mix of EO and not mostly oil. The different oils themselves have different thicknesses. Ive seen gear thin enough to draw through a 25g and Ive also seen some that is slow to draw through a 21g. Temp its stored makes a big difference. Thick oil does not mean its bad.

No, it is thin, Knockout. I used a 23 and drew up a CC in about 30 seconds. My last Test E took over a minute to draw up. Of course, I'm approximating.

I'm pinning a home brew of Test/Deca and it takes me about 30 sec to draw 1cc. I made the brew so I know it's good stuff. I don't think that 1cc in 30 sec is too thin. I blended EO with GSO so it's a little thiner then just GSO.

Thread Information