Thread: Chloresterol

Cat316 is offline Associate Member

Chloresterol

im 25 years old have about 3 cycles under my belt mainly test deca dbol . I had my physical done last year for a work physical and my chloresterol was 366 and i guess over 200 is at risk for stroke so my doc freaked out. Im on zocor now and weaned down to a pill a week and its under control. Should i get bloodwork before i start my next cycle to make sure its in check and take my pill everyday while on to help keep it low?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    yes man absolutely utilize blood work. If you are going on not at 100% then you are probably going to have problems, why risk it. Handle the cholesterol situation before you think about getting on cycle. Good luck bro sorry to hear that. Is that something that runs in the family?

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Wow that is high. Higher then an obese mans cholesterol. I wouldn't cycle right now or you might DIE!!!

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    its around 180 now but last year it was at 366....my mom has high cholesterol but hers was only around 240...the doc looked at my diet and said its just hereditary and i guess being italian doesnt help...thanks guys im going to make a apt to get my blood taken next week so i know its in a good level before i start

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    if u do a cycle, make sure u have a doc willing to supervise it

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Genetic inheritence of high chol. is a bitch, tell me about it.

However, this does not mean that you can't lower it.

Right diet + cardio can do miracles in this area. Also, everytime you cycle your chol. will inevitably increase drastically and I am assuming you are already aware of this...

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    How long after you cycled was your cholesterol at 366??

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Whats your diet like ????? i know you said you are 25 with 3 cycles under your belt, BUT what where you eating, how much did you weigh, and percentage of fat did you have.... im 39 and my cholesterol last year was at 206, and i freaked... normal for me is 165/170... it should be under 190 all the time.

Thread Information