Mace1988 is offline New Member

What results can i expect?

Hello, I'm 23 years old, 6' tall, 210lbs, run about 12% bf. Ive been lifting seriously about 3 years, before that I lifted for sports. I've put on about 30 lbs of muscle the last few years, but I've stopped gaining the last few months. I've never used steroids but I'm thinking about starting. My goal is to put on a few more pounds, nothing major, but get much leaner. I'm already eating clean, 6 times a day, and do cardio in the morning 4 times a week.

I was looking into ten weeks of test enathate, with arimidex And nolvadex , plus the pct at the end. My question is if I should add some type of fat burner, like clen , or if that stack will help me lean out enough. I've also been told I could take just clen to burn fat. I'm also curious when to start taking the arimidex and nolvadex in that cycle, before the test, with, or after.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome. They guys will come around.

Do you think you could wait another year, maybe 2? curious.

I probably could, the reason I'm Looking into starting now is that I have the access to it and the extra funds to get it. Why do you ask? Could use before 25 have worse long term effects?

It is best a bit later and especially once you have totally maxed out your own potential to get the best bang for the buck. Do you think your diet is perfect? and your training? You have gone this far to get down to 12% and gain 30 pounds naturally so if you could keep this up for another year I bet you would be so much happier with your results since right now you have all the natural test on your side so take advantage of it.

Are you planning on competing?

Want to post some photos? This might help too~

No plans on competing, thought about it but I'm way too Irish for the tanning and shaving. I play rugby, so size helps there and I just like lifting and being big. I'm in school for human nutrition, my diet is really solid as far as I can tell.

Wait and see what the guys say. You seem to have a good start with 12%. But in general the recommendation is to wait until you are closer to 25 so you are completely developed naturally first. A natural foundation goes much further and helps you hold the gains.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    those stats aren't too bad to begin cycling, especially since you have obviously done some research.

as for adding clenbuterol into the cycle, have you researched that also? know the side effects and risks of taking what you are putting into your body. but for cutting purposes, clen in a first cycle may not be a bad idea here. it would be better to see how your body reacts to it FIRST though while you are off-cycle though

and for the arimidex and nolvadex ON cycle, you may want to wait and see if you get estrogen related sides (bloat, acne, itchy nipples, etc) first before you start taking them. nolvadex is uaually taken every day at around 10-20mg, and arimidex at .5mg every day or so. I would recommend aromasin at 5mg-10mg every day over arimidex, but that is because i only have used aromasin and LOVE it.

and yes, the rule of thumb would be to wait a year or two more. but if you have made it to 23 years naturally with those stats you are doing better than half the people on this board.. i can guarantee that lol

I admittedly have not found as much information on clen . Are you saying take clen either before cycle or after pct in order to narrow down side effects?

i would actually really recommend taking clenbuterol in pct, as it has strong anti-catabolic effects (meaning it will preserve your gains)

but what i meant was that you should take compounds by themselves first, so you can see how you react to them

Post some photos.....I still wish you would wait another year.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Post some photos.....I still wish you would wait another year.
    photos would be good.

and as do we all. once he decides what he is doing and actually obtains his gear, he may be 24

Posted a profile pic of a couple months ago, before I began cutting, around 13% BF. I don't think I have full access to things quite yet, was unable to post anything except a profile pictures. Vull, if I were to start that stack in conjunction with a solid cutting workout routine and diet, what kind of gains muscle wise and BF loss should I be looking at?

^^^ you can post photos here. The threads have nothing to do with the profile photos. i understand if you do not want to do so; however it does help to determine what you should do since you are here, you may as well.

funky419 is offline Banned
    diet is everything IMO

alpenguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace1988 View Post
    Hello, I'm 23 years old, 6' tall, 210lbs, run about 12% bf. Ive been lifting seriously about 3 years, before that I lifted for sports. I've put on about 30 lbs of muscle the last few years, but I've stopped gaining the last few months. I've never used steroids but I'm thinking about starting. My goal is to put on a few more pounds, nothing major, but get much leaner. I'm already eating clean, 6 times a day, and do cardio in the morning 4 times a week.

I was looking into ten weeks of test enathate, with arimidex And nolvadex, plus the pct at the end. My question is if I should add some type of fat burner, like clen, or if that stack will help me lean out enough. I've also been told I could take just clen to burn fat. I'm also curious when to start taking the arimidex and nolvadex in that cycle, before the test, with, or after.
    I am beginning to think Admin posts these here for our amusement.....

Quote Originally Posted by alpenguy View Post
    I am beginning to think Admin posts these here for our amusement.....
    What does that mean, exactly?

funky419 is offline Banned
    every other thread is something along the lines of what you asked

Quote Originally Posted by Mace1988 View Post
    Posted a profile pic of a couple months ago, before I began cutting, around 13% BF. I don't think I have full access to things quite yet, was unable to post anything except a profile pictures. Vull, if I were to start that stack in conjunction with a solid cutting workout routine and diet, what kind of gains muscle wise and BF loss should I be looking at?
    for a first cycle at your stats you can probably expect 10-15lb of muscle gain, but if you are cutting you may not gain that much weight because you will be leaning out.

Thank you for all the help, I'll keep researching, if I decide to start I'll post progress in that forum.

Thread Information