Ryan11 is offline New Member

Anavar only cycle age 16

Hello i have a friend and his little brother has just started coming training in the gym with me he is 16 and wants to go on an anavar only cycle at 50mg ED he is quite big and grown he doesnt look like a 16 year old i was thinking that he is too young at 16 to go on anavar id like to know what some experienced people thought
    Thanks , ryan.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    tell him to see what compounds are good in a decade when he's an age that it would be safe to consider using aas.

Yes i know i have told him hes too young to go on it but hes determined and he can get it himself too so what could happened as in side effects long term and short?

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Pad him on his back.
    If he burps, he´s too young.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Show him some of the threads on here about guys who are 21-22-23 yrs old and no longer can get a hard-on because of the stupid cycles they ran when their bodies were still in development...

Hes is quite developed already he is 6.2 and 11 stone ,

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    unfortunately, I would have to agree ^^ he's too young.

at his age, his endocrine system is still developing, and by introducing additional hormones into his system, it will change their development, and not for the better. Typically, the endocrine system fully matures in the mid twenties.

Here is the link from wiki:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_system

there isn't a single knowledgeable person here that would recommend what your "friend" is contemplating. The reality is, it has only been a few years since puberty, and his hormones are all over the place right now anyways.

Introducing anavar at such an early age runs a very real risk of shutting down the HPTA system. If this happens, serious problems could result, such as abnormally low testosterone production, ED, low libido, etc.
    here is the wiki link for that:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPTA

this child will ultimately do what he wants to do. Unfortunately, there is little you or I can do to stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan11 View Post
    not his body but as tr pointed out his endocrine system is not nearly done developing. he is gonna f- himself up good. point out to him the anavar is no match to the hormones he is producing naturaly, with proper diet and training he can blow up.

Thanks for the replys guys helping me out alot here i think im close to convincing him not to do it keep the answers coming , and what does blow up mean sorry if its a stupid question ?

Thanks for the replys guys helping me out alot here i think im close to convincing him not to do it keep the answers coming , and what does blow up mean sorry if its a stupid question ?
    gain size/muscle/mass

"get big"

I think thats what he wants though , hes been going to the gym for 5 months and hasnt really seen any results and wants to take the easy way out

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus300
    The young and Steroids

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    All of your questions are answered here.

hmmm sounds like this is about you and not your brother

I'm always a little leary about helping out someone's "friend" too

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Please do not think of taking steroids at your age try going to the diet section and getting help with a diet

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Dude I am 18....I get you wanting to try it and it seems like its great and all....but dont do it you will wish you hadnt later on down the road im sure.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hello i have a friend and his little brother has just started coming training in the gym with me he is 16 and wants to go on an anavar only cycle at 50mg ED he is quite big and grown he doesnt look like a 16 year old i was thinking that he is too young at 16 to go on anavar id like to know what some experienced people thought
    Thanks , ryan.
    YOU ARE THINKING.....your friend's little brother is not. Tell him he will mess up his endocrine system plain and simple. He is still growing. And if you get in the way of what nature has in store for you.....then watch out! Because once mother nature thinks you do not need her? She stops what she was doing and shuts down what you had before.

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    You'll both have Therapie for all your life don't do this. And anavar only is stupid. Learn and at 25 you'll be able to think about this at 16-18 your natural testo is high and you can train without AAs easy.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    hmmm sounds like this is about you and not your brother
    It kinda seems that way doesn't it......

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    I honestly think you can preach to these teeniepoppers all day, and they still will do what they want. If you don't have the willpower to wait until you're ready, you're going to do it. IMO

Grimm1111 is offline New Member
    He needs to eat more.

16, and 5 months in the gym?

I know it seems this way guys but this is genuinely not about me and is about my friends little brother i care alot about this kid and really dont want him to to do this and yeh hes been going for 5 months

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man he is quite developed?? 6'2'' and 11 stones...??? man i am 5'4'' and 11 stones....

Thread Information