Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    sixey's Avatar
    sixey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    178

    tren causing permanent issues?... :(

    hey guys,

    i always hear folks saying that tren "shuts you down hard" and have even heard that it has caused permanent issues with recovery/libido. is there any truth to this or is just people doing it wrong (no hcg /pct) who end up with the problems?

    i really want to try a short 6-8 week tren/prop cycle, but if its going to really fcuk with me, then idk...

    also i have done two test prop only cycles, 8 weeks each. first time i didnt use HCG but did the proper AI and then pct, took a little longer to comeback. second cycle i used HCG throughout and goddam i was feeling great in less than 2 weeks! the gains on test only were nice, nothing crazy and i didnt expect anything super from just test at a moderate dose. thats why i am ready to take the next step up to tren.

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Tren does hit many hard in recovery and sides, its a very powerful compound and should only be used by advance user's. The stories are true it does effect many weather your going to be one of them who knows! only you will know the answer once you have used it.

    What are your stats?
    Cycle history?
    How long have you been training?

  3. #3
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,318
    Sides and recovery get the best of me. If you not a 100% dedicated bodybuilder I would just stuck to test and work on your diet.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  4. #4
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    tren -somnia is always fun..

  5. #5
    moregunsthanroses's Avatar
    moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    466
    I came off test/tren 20 months ago and my bloodwork my the other work looks pretty bleak even though I did a pretty good pct aromasin with nolva and clomid. My free test was only 211 with a range of 175-700, albeit I had been up for 15 hours or so but even then I don't think it would be much higher then 10-20% max if taken in the morning. I should add my test levels were quite close to the bottom end of the range even before I took any gear so who knows for sure if it's the tren, I didn't take any bloodwork before that cycle.
    If you're going to take tren I'd have some caber on hand. If your prolactin level is high after your PCT it will kill your test production.

    With tren being such a strong androgen it receded my hairline much more then it would have with test alone. You may want to consider adding a different compound to your stack before going for a test/tren cycle.

  6. #6
    sixey's Avatar
    sixey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    178
    i allready have human grade caber and all the necessary ancillaries/pct stuff...i was stoked to do a 6-8 week tren /prop cycle in about 2 months once my cut is finished (natty cut down to around 7-8% b.f.)

    im on the fence now because of the potential for libido/test problems...i know guys who have done tren and are fine, but i guess there are enough guys who arent too

    sh*t...decision time

  7. #7
    SAMS_DAD's Avatar
    SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    148
    I'm in the same boat as you Sixey, i start my cycle this friday and I'm still debating whether i want to pin tren or replace it w/the var i have just to be on the safe side. I have everything on hand, bought the var as a plan b. My current plans were test p/mast/tren or test p/mast/var. I got 2 days to think about it. I'm not one to get labido issues nor am i prone to gyno, but i love my hair and running mast w/tren could cause some horrible problems for me. decisions, decisions....

  8. #8
    moregunsthanroses's Avatar
    moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    466
    It sounds like you've done the research and have everything on hand. It's all up to you it's your body you have you know the risks vs reward.

    You could get bloodwork before you run your cycle and afterwards that way you have something to compare it to.

    Sams dad you could get some finasteride to run while you're on the tren that should reduce the amount of hair loss. This is what I'd do if I ever ran tren again.

  9. #9
    hwy1378's Avatar
    hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Savannah GA
    Posts
    357
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    I came off test/tren 20 months ago and my bloodwork my the other work looks pretty bleak even though I did a pretty good pct aromasin with nolva and clomid. My free test was only 211 with a range of 175-700, albeit I had been up for 15 hours or so but even then I don't think it would be much higher then 10-20% max if taken in the morning. I should add my test levels were quite close to the bottom end of the range even before I took any gear so who knows for sure if it's the tren, I didn't take any bloodwork before that cycle.
    If you're going to take tren I'd have some caber on hand. If your prolactin level is high after your PCT it will kill your test production.

    With tren being such a strong androgen it receded my hairline much more then it would have with test alone. You may want to consider adding a different compound to your stack before going for a test/tren cycle.
    What does the caber do for you ! im in my reseach phase with tren

  10. #10
    MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMS_DAD View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you Sixey, i start my cycle this friday and I'm still debating whether i want to pin tren or replace it w/the var i have just to be on the safe side. I have everything on hand, bought the var as a plan b. My current plans were test p/mast/tren or test p/mast/var. I got 2 days to think about it. I'm not one to get labido issues nor am i prone to gyno, but i love my hair and running mast w/tren could cause some horrible problems for me. decisions, decisions....
    The Masteron is what you should be worried about if you love your hair not the Tren . I run Test E 300mg,EQ 300mg and Tren A 150mg every 3 days and dont loose any hair,but as soon as i add Masteron it starts falling out pretty quickly. Tren doesnt convert to estrogen or DHT....

  11. #11
    moregunsthanroses's Avatar
    moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    466
    ^^^ Tren go can still do a number on your hair even though it doesn't convert to estrogen or DHT. It's that strong of a androgen. I had much less hairloss from test/deca then I did from test/tren. I used to always get comments on how thick my hair was when I was a youngin getting my haircuts. I don't mind it thinning out some but the receding hairline is what mostly bothers me, and I'd look like balls with a shaved head.

    From this old thread http://forums.steroid.com/archive/in...t-245722.html?

    Propecia wont help with the hairless from tren it will only help with testosterone , so I take back what I said about taking propecia with your cycle, unless of course you only want it to stop the test from converting to DHT.

  12. #12
    sixey's Avatar
    sixey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    178
    thanks for the additional replies guys, would a lower dose of tren have any effect on recovery and the potential for permanent issues? (i.e. like 50mg a day rather than 75mg+?)

  13. #13
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    was running a test prop/tren A cycle and the sides from tren were so great i had to drop it and run straight prop beginning week 2 and on. Nausea, fatigue, loss of appetite, insomnia, and extreme irritability were too great and was not worth the positives of it.

  14. #14
    sixey's Avatar
    sixey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    was running a test prop/tren A cycle and the sides from tren were so great i had to drop it and run straight prop beginning week 2 and on. Nausea, fatigue, loss of appetite, insomnia, and extreme irritability were too great and was not worth the positives of it.
    dam brah, this is going to be a tough choice chosing whether to run it or not...

  15. #15
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    try it out but have something else on hand if its too crazy. The insomnia was the worst for me because i would be falling asleep and tired during the day. Sleep is really important to me and if i dont get 8 hrs it throws my whole day off.

  16. #16
    sixey's Avatar
    sixey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    178
    thanks a lot for the input Chi, i think im going to give it a shot. i allready have the caber, the AI's, the hcg and nolva, the prop, and the pins...i just have to give it a go, its itching at me haha.

    i mean if i do a 6-8 week MAX cycle of a average/low tren dose, with the all the proper caber/ai/hcg/pct, i have a hard time believing that im going to be shutdown for months. guess i'll find out... haha

  17. #17
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    running prop and tren ace now and other than a little fitigue and i notice im a bit more irritable the sides are ok for now. unlike chi i can't stop eating.

  18. #18
    sixey's Avatar
    sixey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    running prop and tren ace now and other than a little fitigue and i notice im a bit more irritable the sides are ok for now. unlike chi i can't stop eating.
    have you ever run tren before? if so, how was your recovery?

  19. #19
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    first go with tren but ive run deca and recovery was slow with that, so we'll wait and see. but talk about instant gratification i cant wait for the end results

  20. #20
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    running prop and tren ace now and other than a little fitigue and i notice im a bit more irritable the sides are ok for now. unlike chi i can't stop eating.
    mbmetc good to hear with the eating!!!!

  21. #21
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    mbmetc good to hear with the eating!!!!
    Chi,
    What's up buddy

  22. #22
    sixey's Avatar
    sixey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    178
    i have been reading up on it, and (correct me if im wrong) it seems that most of the issues with recovery are due to the increased prolactin levels which can take awhile to fix themselves if they get to high. so if caber is used properly to keep prolactin in check, hcg is used, run test 1 week longer than tren , then pct...that should make recovery about as easy as possible right?

  23. #23
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    i have been reading up on it, and (correct me if im wrong) it seems that most of the issues with recovery are due to the increased prolactin levels which can take awhile to fix themselves if they get to high. so if caber is used properly to keep prolactin in check, hcg is used, run test 1 week longer than tren, then pct...that should make recovery about as easy as possible right?
    you can assume if we take all precautions that we can run a successful cycle and recovery protocal, but the human body has a mind of it's own and you can still only hope for the best.

    since tren does not aromitize there are no erse and the sides you experiance will in no doubt be progestin related so having caber or prami on hand will help combat these issues, couple that with hcg and an agressive pct and hope for the best.
    Last edited by MBMETC; 04-21-2011 at 11:52 AM.

  24. #24
    sixey's Avatar
    sixey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    178
    thanks MBMETC, thats basically what i figured as well

    curiosity may or may not kill the cat on this one haha. but in all seriousness, im going to give it a shot...50mg of prop and 50mg of tren ed for 6-8 weeks. the caber should be like .25mg every 3-4 days right? and i should be taking my aromasin on cycle as well correct?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •