MattUK666 is offline Associate Member

Is my test e/deca real?

I have not posted pics or anything, I just want to know if theres anyway of testing if its real or not in the UK? I trust my source, but he keeps saying im going to get better results from the avanar (100mg per day) than I am of a mix of test e and deca at 1400mg per week!!!!

Thanks

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    So you will be getting better results from just anavar ? Then test e and deca is that what your source is saying?

well he keeps going on about how the good avanar is, and that i shouldnt expect much from the test e/deca , ive done test e before so i know its great stuff.

I am starting to wonder if its dosed properly....

Well im on my first cycle and i started at 170 pounds and in the middle of my third week of test e 500 a week im up 17 pounds. Whats your goals? I have a buddy who is taking anavar and he is using it to cut up he started a couple weeks ahead of me and my gains now compared to his is night and day. All i can say is that Test E is amazing with proper diet and im running an AI eod and HCG throughout i dont see how anything can compare.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Well im on my first cycle and i started at 170 pounds and in the middle of my third week of test e 500 a week im up 17 pounds. Whats your goals? I have a buddy who is taking anavar and he is using it to cut up he started a couple weeks ahead of me and my gains now compared to his is night and day. All i can say is that Test E is amazing with proper diet and im running an AI eod and HCG throughout i dont see how anything can compare.
    Bro you are way too light to start a cycle....what are your stats before cycle?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post
    I have not posted pics or anything, I just want to know if theres anyway of testing if its real or not in the UK? I trust my source, but he keeps saying im going to get better results from the avanar (100mg per day) than I am of a mix of test e and deca at 1400mg per week!!!!

Thanks
    He must have picked up the var cheap and is looking to make a killing. Either that or he's an as**ole

Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    Bro you are way too light to start a cycle....what are your stats before cycle?
    Bro i was 200 pounds 2 years ago i cut to 170pounds bf 8% 26 years old years 6 foot years training 10+. Keep your uneducated comments to yourself. My MD is fully aware of the situation so some guy on a board telling me what i should and shouldnt be doing based on my weight previously you should know my goals before you open your mouth but thanks for caring.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    He must have picked up the var cheap and is looking to make a killing. Either that or he's an as**ole
    yea hes doing both of those things at the same time lol

lol, so is there anyway of actually testing the test e and deca ? Or do I just hope its real?

You will have to shoot and wait and see, blood work 4 or 5 weeks in will confirm any suspicions. You can post picks and edit out any lab names and hopefully some one can give you input.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post
    well he keeps going on about how the good avanar is, and that i shouldnt expect much from the test e/deca , ive done test e before so i know its great stuff.

I am starting to wonder if its dosed properly....
    he's a bullshit artist, anavar is no match for test e/deca in terms of size and strength. its like comparing a type r civic to an M3
    Last edited by dec11; 04-15-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    please dont exaggerate, your test wont even kick in until wk5, your gaining fat and water and id doubt its 17lbs in 3wks

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    please dont exaggerate, your test wont even kick in until wk5, your gaining fat and water and id doubt its 17lbs in 3wks
    I find it funny how you think you know everything about my body its 18 pounds now. Yeah i bet some of it is water but im running an AI eod so im not looking bloated so what is this weight i have gained oh thats right all fat and water lol. I started gaining weight after Day 5 my diet has not changed that much so riddle me that DEC11. WK 5 well i started feeling it the first week but thats right its not till wk5 i guess my chest-Arms-Legs-Shoulder strength is just from what exactly the extra fat and water i have gained i heard that stuff makes you a lot stronger. Cheers to 18 pounds so far to be continued

Blog Entries
    I find it funny how you think you know everything about my body its 18 pounds now. Yeah i bet some of it is water but im running an AI eod so im not looking bloated so what is this weight i have gained oh thats right all fat and water lol. I started gaining weight after Day 5 my diet has not changed that much so riddle me that DEC11. WK 5 well i started feeling it the first week but thats right its not till wk5 i guess my chest-Arms-Legs-Shoulder strength is just from what exactly the extra fat and water i have gained i heard that stuff makes you a lot stronger. Cheers to 18 pounds so far to be continued
    i find it funny how you think none of the rest of us have taken these compounds and know exactly how they work and whats exaggeration.

awms is offline Senior Member
    How can you trust your source when he says dumb things like that? Im going to assume that by 1400mg you mean 700mg of each? On an anabolic /androgenic test is much much more anabolic and androgenic! and deca is about as anabolic but much more androgenic compared to anavar .

Anavar is a very good anabolic agent (good for muslce wasting) but not good at puting on size. It also is a very good strength drug because it allows for much better creatine synthesis while your on and hence it is a good idea to take creatine while you are using anavar. But muscle wise its not going to put on slabs of muscle...what anavar imo is great for is stacking with test! because it allow you to lift heavy and in return allows the muscle to break down more and the test can do its job and allow you to grow like a weed as long as your diet is in order.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Saying mg to mg that anavar is better then test would be like saying a featherweight boxer stood a chance against a super heavy weight champ...just doesnt make sens lol

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Wrong section

i find it funny how you think none of the rest of us have taken these compounds and know exactly how they work and whats exaggeration.
    Oh yeah thats right everyone who takes it has the same gains and everybody has the same body wow i can learn some things from you i have no idea why you pipe in when you have no clue wtf your talking about when it comes to my gains. Im not here to exaggerate anything im being open about what gains i have had so far not my fault your body doesnt do the same ...

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah thats right everyone who takes it has the same gains and everybody has the same body wow i can learn some things from you i have no idea why you pipe in when you have no clue wtf your talking about when it comes to my gains. Im not here to exaggerate anything im being open about what gains i have had so far not my fault your body doesnt do the same ...
    lies.....................

lies.....................

Truth..............

bruary17 is offline Member
    17lbs. Week 3? BULL........SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    17lbs. Week 3? BULL........SHIT!
    21 pounds week 4 ill PM ya some pics but i dont want you all turned on with them clown. If you knew all the circumstances before you opened your trap you would understand why i have gained as much weight as i have but all the haters and underachievers like yourself make me work harder thanks for the support.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's because his little brother keeps adjusting the scale. LOL Maybe he has learned how to eat but it's not the est in that short of a time, especially E. Sorry but there are just to many here who will disagree with you due to experience. Not saying your body does not react differently than others but we have been through this before with the fish growing from 4" to 12" as the story gets told over.

If I gained that much that fast I would be worried personally for a few reasons, one why and what is it doing to me, when is it going to stop, how much is muscle vs water, how much is everyone going to laugh and cough ROIDs every time they see me because I blew up like a balloon and it's obvious it's not due to hard work.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    21 pounds week 4 ill PM ya some pics but i dont want you all turned on with them clown. If you knew all the circumstances before you opened your trap you would understand why i have gained as much weight as i have but all the haters and underachievers like yourself make me work harder thanks for the support.
    Now you are sounding like a typical 18 yr old who has his feelings hurt. If so you will be back or on another board asking what to do about ED issues soon enough. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Now you are sounding like a typical 18 yr old who has his feelings hurt. If so you will be back or on another board asking what to do about ED issues soon enough. LOL
    If I have any serious medical issues that need to be addressed you think I will be going on a forum to get medical advice? I have a MD who is well aware of what i am doing and the progress i have made so if you think i will be asking about ED problems on here you have the wrong impression. I have had some Estro problems and with the proper advice from my doctor and pharmacist before i started my cycle i had all the proper counteractive supplies i needed just in case. Yes i have gained quite a bit of knowledge from reading the stickies for the past few years on this website. That is a big reason why i have had the gains so far. And getting attacked for stating facts that i have experienced makes me sound like an 18 year old how does that work exactly? People state you do not see effects of test until the 4th week correct? How about someone who had low levels of test for the past 2 years due to medication. I was 170 pounds when i started Test E but 2 years ago I was 210 pounds natural with 11% bf. My weight was so low because of the test levels i had before i started my cycle. And maybe you can critique my Cycle and give some useful information off of it. Age 26 Height 6 foot Weight previous to cycle 170 pounds current 191 pounds Lifting experience 10+ years bf prior to cycle 8% around 10% now. Test E 500 a week shots of 250 tuesday morning friday night HGC twice a week 250iu last 3 weeks 500iue3d up until 5 days of PCT. Aromasin eod 10mg Nolvadex ed 10mg. PCT Nolvadex week 1 40mg 20/20/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50/50. I respect what peoples opinions are but i dont respect that fact that people think they know what gains i have made so that may sound 18ish to you but i dont know it all but i am eager to learn more from more experienced people in this subject.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Your test hasnt kicked in yet dude, and the perfect example that you SHOULDNT use steroids because of your NATURAL growth without them...

Clearly im not look at my avatar thats before 168.5 pounds first day of my cycle at the end of my cycle i will update it and show you the results.

I think i should give the full extent of why i have gained so much weight here is a bit to inform some people because i didnt make it to clear from the beginning which is my fault. So here are some important details that i left out. I have weight trained for over 10+ years roughly 5 days a week i was 135 pounds when i was 16 and the same height as i am now 6 foot before i started weight training. Everything i have gained is because of hard work i was 210 pounds before i got Ulcerative Colitis. I got put on high doses of prendisone for 2 years which effected my natural production of Test. For the past 3 years roughly i still trained even though i was barely able to eat due to pain. And for the past year i have been in Remission but i was very lethargic low energy not able to gain my quality of muscle i had previous to my illness i got my BW done by my doctor and it showed very low level of test in my system he was suprised by the weight i still had on myself. And its not a shock to a lot of my peers that the weight i have gained im open with the majority of people on what i am taking i was a alot bigger 3 years previously. I dont look like a juice monkey i have put on very little water weight due to the AI i am taking sure i have put on a little just like a little fat also but the quality of my previous muscle i had has returned due to muscle memory.. . I am well aware of the compounds that im putting in my body because the last thing i would want is to be ill once again, 21 pounds in 4 and a bit weeks is really unheard of that i can tell so far and a person to just gain that weight without the details i have explained would be highly unlikely. Like im saying i noticed within the first 5 days of taking my first shot and i started to put on weight and had a little more energy and a little less irratable and my appetite has been amazing im eating high quality food because of the illness i had previously is effected by bad food im in tune with my body so i can tell these things. I was told to update my first post for the reasons why i have had the gains thus far partially because of the Test but also because of the previous history.

not to flame Tlee but a 21lb gain in 4 weeks just shows that there was still room for you to grow naturally and you may have cycled prematurely, i hope you have learned the importance of diet or those gains may be short lived.
    good luck

bruary17 is offline Member
    Stop being a toolshed and post the pics. The proof will be in the pudding.
    Last edited by bruary17; 04-19-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If I have any serious medical issues that need to be addressed you think I will be going on a forum to get medical advice? I have a MD who is well aware of what i am doing and the progress i have made so if you think i will be asking about ED problems on here you have the wrong impression. I have had some Estro problems and with the proper advice from my doctor and pharmacist before i started my cycle i had all the proper counteractive supplies i needed just in case. Yes i have gained quite a bit of knowledge from reading the stickies for the past few years on this website. That is a big reason why i have had the gains so far. And getting attacked for stating facts that i have experienced makes me sound like an 18 year old how does that work exactly? People state you do not see effects of test until the 4th week correct? How about someone who had low levels of test for the past 2 years due to medication. I was 170 pounds when i started Test E but 2 years ago I was 210 pounds natural with 11% bf. My weight was so low because of the test levels i had before i started my cycle. And maybe you can critique my Cycle and give some useful information off of it. Age 26 Height 6 foot Weight previous to cycle 170 pounds current 191 pounds Lifting experience 10+ years bf prior to cycle 8% around 10% now. Test E 500 a week shots of 250 tuesday morning friday night HGC twice a week 250iu last 3 weeks 500iue3d up until 5 days of PCT. Aromasin eod 10mg Nolvadex ed 10mg. PCT Nolvadex week 1 40mg 20/20/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50/50. I respect what peoples opinions are but i dont respect that fact that people think they know what gains i have made so that may sound 18ish to you but i dont know it all but i am eager to learn more from more experienced people in this subject.
    What the **** kind of MD and pharmacist is going to not just be aware of you using steroids but also supportive enough to enable you? On top of that, who the **** gains 17lbs in the first 3 weeks of a long estered testosterone ? Whatever though, you want to troll a thread, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What the **** kind of MD and pharmacist is going to not just be aware of you using steroids but also supportive enough to enable you? On top of that, who the **** gains 17lbs in the first 3 weeks of a long estered testosterone? Whatever though, you want to troll a thread, good job.

Look at my previous answer to your question. I have gained 21 pounds to date and a large part of it is due to muscle memory and to the diet i am on you have to remember i was 210 pounds at one time and since i was so low on test that i started feeling the effects almost right away i am in a different circumstance than the average person you have to remember that look at the avatar of mine that was taken the first day of my cycle i will be posting a new picture at the end of my cycle and it will show you the results. My MD is fully aware of the situation same with my Pharmacist they are not supplying me with any of the substances but they are directing me in the safest way possible to do so until after my PCT then i will most likely be put on TRT. And just to clarify its only partially the AAS i am using that is the reason for my weight gain i have 8 years of previous muscle memory that is a majority part in it as well as my diet. My test was depleted because of previous oral steroids such as Prendisone and didnt rebound properly. It not like i gained 21 pounds of new muscle in 3 weeks but i did gain back a large part of the previous muscle i had before. So now that you have some of the facts on the subject and some of the reasoning behind it. Im excited now because im in the middle of week four and it will be fully in my system now and im feeling fantastic.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Look at my previous answer to your question. I have gained 21 pounds to date and a large part of it is due to muscle memory and to the diet i am on you have to remember i was 210 pounds at one time and since i was so low on test that i started feeling the effects almost right away i am in a different circumstance than the average person you have to remember that look at the avatar of mine that was taken the first day of my cycle i will be posting a new picture at the end of my cycle and it will show you the results. My MD is fully aware of the situation same with my Pharmacist they are not supplying me with any of the substances but they are directing me in the safest way possible to do so until after my PCT then i will most likely be put on TRT. And just to clarify its only partially the AAS i am using that is the reason for my weight gain i have 8 years of previous muscle memory that is a majority part in it as well as my diet. My test was depleted because of previous oral steroids such as Prendisone and didnt rebound properly. It not like i gained 21 pounds of new muscle in 3 weeks but i did gain back a large part of the previous muscle i had before. So now that you have some of the facts on the subject and some of the reasoning behind it. Im excited now because im in the middle of week four and it will be fully in my system now and im feeling fantastic.
    My BS detector is still going off the charts with this one, but let's play Devil's Advocate anyways. So if your MD is going to put you on TRT after your PCT is over, why would he even recommend a PCT? If your body didn't previously rebound from Prendisone like you said, then this PCT is going to be ineffective. Either you've got the world's shittiest doctor or you're giving us a line of BS.

Ok well im not going to put my whole detailed convo with my MD on this forum you can PM me and i will give you the details if you want to know. Im not on here to try to convince you of anything you have my reasoning behind the gain...

Thread Information