musc2002pa is offline Associate Member

Using aromatase inhibitors while dieting

Does anyone know if there is any benefit in using Aromatase inhibitors like Femara or Aromasin while dieting without the use of AAS, specifically for a male??

Fat cells contain aromatase, which as we know converts precursor hormones into estrogen. So the more fat one carries, the more aromatase one would have. Just started pondering the idea if there would be any benefit to inhibiting the aromtase while trying to diet to lose bodyfat.

I have searched and havent really seen any useful any info. May just experiment with it and see what happens.

Thanks for any info

/c

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musc2002pa
    Does anyone know if there is any benefit in using Aromatase inhibitors like Femara or Aromasin while dieting without the use of AAS, specifically for a male??

Fat cells contain aromatase, which as we know converts precursor hormones into estrogen. So the more fat one carries, the more aromatase one would have. Just started pondering the idea if there would be any benefit to inhibiting the aromtase while trying to diet to lose bodyfat.

I have searched and havent really seen any useful any info. May just experiment with it and see what happens.

Thanks for any info

/c

I used Nolv for 2 weeks last summer @10mg's ED because I was/am using avodart (hair loss drug) and I felt like I was holding a ton of water due to the raised estro levels from the avodart. I did feel I lost a lot of water weight from my lower abs, lower back, and my gluts. However, at the same time I felt and looked really flat. Had I stayed on it for 3 weeks and tried to cut it might have helped me lose fat. On a different note, I did get a nice boost in my libido during the 2 week treatment.

Thread Information