ateamnz is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E and Dbol?

Hello guys,

should introduce myself but, rather get straight to the point,

21 years old been training for couple of years last year fixxed the diet up etc, im a trainer in a gym.

have done a dbol cycle by itself results were average after but still kept half the gains and strength.

looking at doing a test e and dbol to bridge the cycle.. 8week test e i was thinking.. have researched it... but want an open opinon on the matter of how mucht o take?

currently 93kg, 178 cm tall, and at the moment because of the earth quake and 8 weeks off training and diet, 14% b/f

won't jump on untill have had3-4 months training again..

goals are to get bigger.. current supplements, protein(mass stacker), creatine kre alkalyn and a multi vit.

any advice would be awesome!

Chees

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    At 21 I would still take advantage of your own high natural hormone levels. All you most likely need is FOOD...DIET...and REST.

yea that is true, have been to the doctor and he said my test levels are good for my age etc.. but feel like ive hit a wall.. i change my training round alot every 8-12 weeks and results have stopped...

GOT MEAT is offline New Member
    If you have to go the Test / D-bol route I would not run the two taken together longer than 4 weeks then complete the 8 to 12 wk cycle with Test E only.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    its really up to you man. what exactly are you trying to get out of all this.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i would train a couple more years before i cycled again

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ateamnz View Post
    Hello guys,

should introduce myself but, rather get straight to the point,

21 years old been training for couple of years last year fixxed the diet up etc, im a trainer in a gym.

have done a dbol cycle by itself results were average after but still kept half the gains and strength.

looking at doing a test e and dbol to bridge the cycle.. 8week test e i was thinking.. have researched it... but want an open opinon on the matter of how mucht o take?

currently 93kg, 178 cm tall, and at the moment because of the earth quake and 8 weeks off training and diet, 14% b/f

won't jump on untill have had3-4 months training again..

goals are to get bigger.. current supplements, protein(mass stacker), creatine kre alkalyn and a multi vit.

any advice would be awesome!

Chees
    Test E and dbol is a great starter cycle.

I would definitely take the test e longer first off...I would do at least 10 weeks but 12 weeks is even better. I say stick to 300-400 mg of test a week.

As for the dbol I would take it for the first 4 weeks to help jump start your cycle because that test isn't going to kick in for a awhile.

I would take 30-40 mg of dbol daily for the first 4 weeks, if you want to go longer MAX 6 weeks.

You could put on some good size and get great strength gains from this cycle as long as you adjust your diet properly.

tryning to gain size and strength... wouldnt mind competeting in a few years when i no i would do ok... yea was only going to run dbol2-4weeks to kick start it and run test e for 8 weeks..

only problem is, its hard to get PCT stuff in nz?:S

what sort of diet would you reccomend while on the cycle?

tryning to gain size and strength... wouldnt mind competeting in a few years when i no i would do ok... yea was only going to run dbol2-4weeks to kick start it and run test e for 8 weeks..

only problem is, its hard to get PCT stuff in nz?:S
    2-3 weeks on dbol is a waste do not do that. Run it at least 4 weeks 30-40 mgs. 8 weeks on test is also really short, if you can at least do 10 weeks.

First off, as we all should know steroids increase protein synthesis so you need to bump up your protein. I would do at least 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. On a cycle you got to eat a LITTLE dirty so bump up the fats a bit and overall calorie intake.

What is your weight in Lbs?

yea man d-bol and test e sounds good. i would run d-bol 50 mg ed for first 4 weeks then no more than 500 mg of test E two pins of 250mg a week. I would run it for 10 weeks though. and imo toward the last 2-3 weeks run a mild dose of anvar or similar substance like 60 mg ed. as far as diet you need to figure out your macros and how much of each you need a meal 6-10 meals a day. Eat Complex carbs (Brown rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, grits etc) i thought you said you are a trainer and you dont know how to eat?

yup already eat mean/shake with most meals, 205 body fat abit high at the moment, will do 2-3 cardio a week to im thinking, 2 interval 30min and 1 aerobic 60min 60-70% max bpm, my blood pressure seems to rasie abit while on dbol ..

no how to eat mate, just was wondering if anything different was in order or worked really well while on gear.. thanks for the advice guys

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    2-3 weeks on dbol is a waste do not do that. Run it at least 4 weeks 30-40 mgs. 8 weeks on test is also really short, if you can at least do 10 weeks.

First off, as we all should know steroids increase protein synthesis so you need to bump up your protein. I would do at least 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. On a cycle you got to eat a LITTLE dirty so bump up the fats a bit and overall calorie intake.

What is your weight in Lbs?
    do not do that just eat enough of the right things its ok if you eat a sandwich or a cheeseburger every once a while but do not think the roids are a excuse to eat like shit. i know of many ppl who think that and they all look like poo until they crash diet and loose size and strength.

yup already eat mean/shake with most meals, 205 body fat abit high at the moment, will do 2-3 cardio a week to im thinking, 2 interval 30min and 1 aerobic 60min 60-70% max bpm, my blood pressure seems to rasie abit while on dbol..
    At 205 lbs I would stick to 300-350 grams protein per day. Carbs 350-400 grams, 150 grams fat....Stick to complex carbs except after workout. Immediately after workout I would take in 60-80 gram simple carbs along with 50 grams protein (Protein Shake).

Try and get most of your fats from essential fatty acids...Salmon, omega 3, 6, 9 oils, avocado etc...

But hell there also ain't wrong with throwin in a FATTY cheese burger every once IN AWHILE on a nice mass cycle...Obviously don't make it a habit

yea that makes sense, best place to inject would be the butt?i here that quad can become abit sore and tender.. and might train twice a day 3x per week to make sure im getting the most out of it.. i will try for 12 weeks as well, and dbol 4 weeks at 40mg a day spread out...

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    do not do that just eat enough of the right things its ok if you eat a sandwich or a cheeseburger every once a while but do not think the roids are a excuse to eat like shit. i know of many ppl who think that and they all look like poo until they crash diet and loose size and strength.
    Obviously you missed the CAPS ON "LITTLE" in my statement above. It is essential while on a bulking diet. As you will see in the marcos I posted in my last comment it is not SHOOTING him down the crapper

yea that makes sense, best place to inject would be the butt?i here that quad can become abit sore and tender.. and might train twice a day 3x per week to make sure im getting the most out of it.. i will try for 12 weeks as well, and dbol 4 weeks at 40mg a day spread out...
    I personally prefer the butt cheek....Since you are only injecting test and should be taking it in 2 shots twice a week the cheeks should be no problem. I only start darting in the quad and shoulders when adding in winny, deca or any other injectable.

On a cycle like this just keep switching cheeks after every shot. For instance, Monday left cheek, thursday, right cheek....Then back on the left cheek on Monday. Each cheek gets a full week off after each shot

and 250 each shot twice a week, rather than 500 once a week ?you reckon results would be better?

and 250 each shot twice a week, rather than 500 once a week ?you reckon results would be better?
    Yeah most definitely for 2 main reasons..............One, taking 500 mg's in one shot is a pretty big shot too take. Especially if you happen to have a weak mg per ml...As in if it was only 100 mg per ml you would have to take a DAMN BIG SHOT. Hopefully you 250 mg per ml.

Also, you want to keep the flow as evenly as possible...250 mg twice a week keeps you at a steadier pace then 500 mg's at once and then not taking another shot for a whole week.

yea it makes sense, does anyone no of any website that have PCT that i might be able to sneak into nz, PCT all needs a script in nz don't really want doctor knowing, altho i have my bloods done before and after for general screening and hormone levels..

yea it makes sense, does anyone no of any website that have PCT that i might be able to sneak into nz, PCT all needs a script in nz don't really want doctor knowing, altho i have my bloods done before and after for general screening and hormone levels..
    No idea...I never trust websites anyways. You can get dbol and test e and ain't nobody got PCT??

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Test E and dbol is a great starter cycle.

I would definitely take the test e longer first off...I would do at least 10 weeks but 12 weeks is even better. I say stick to 300-400 mg of test a week.

As for the dbol I would take it for the first 4 weeks to help jump start your cycle because that test isn't going to kick in for a awhile.

I would take 30-40 mg of dbol daily for the first 4 weeks, if you want to go longer MAX 6 weeks.

You could put on some good size and get great strength gains from this cycle as long as you adjust your diet properly.
    Dude.... what the heck... he is just 21 bro... he must wait for 4 more years... dont give such advice to a person with that age... cmon...

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Dude.... what the heck... he is just 21 bro... he must wait for 4 more years... dont give such advice to a person with that age... cmon...
    not to mention he only has 2 yrs worth of training under his belt

and hes ready to start his second cycle
    pretty soon, he wont even remember what its like to work out without roids

Hmmmmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    I'm not here to be a dictator of morals....If this kid wants to do steroids you, me or no one else is going to change his mind. Its not the best thing, but 21 isn't that young to start. A lot of the pros today started at 18 some even younger. Obviously its not very smart but people will do what they want to do.

He's asking about dbol and test so I gave him my answer...Better him get advice somewhere because like I said if someone wants to do it....They will

I'm not here to be a dictator of morals....If this kid wants to do steroids you, me or no one else is going to change his mind. Its not the best thing, but 21 isn't that young to start. A lot of the pros today started at 18 some even younger. Obviously its not very smart but people will do what they want to do.

He's asking about dbol and test so I gave him my answer...Better him get advice somewhere because like I said if someone wants to do it....They will
    I know that..but we are not here to give wrong advices bro... neither to encourage people who want juice at age below 25... am i right mods...??

sorry guys, thanks for the advice, i no i maybe young etc and i will think about it for the next few months, but im tryning to do things the right way atleast...

Thread Information