MrBucket22 is offline Junior Member

Now I know why I feel like sh*t all the time...

Im 27 years old, and just recently had normal bloodwork done. My Cholesterol came back pretty high. My LDL = 178 mg/dl (normal = < 130) and my HDL = 40 mg/dl (normal = >40) and my Total = 247 mg/dl (normal = <200 mg/dl). My doctor was concerned and ordered further BW. The only other thing that stood out to my doctor just happened to be my Testosterone , and he said that can be the cause of my high cholesterol. (despite it being inside a "normal" range) My
    Test results reads:
    Test Total = 333 ng/dl
    Test Free = 61.9 pg/ml
    Estradiol = 43.1 pg/ml

Is this even that low?

I don't want to start complaining but this can be why I am always fatigued, and have less Muscle Mass than your average 27 year old. It's kind of coincidental because as soon as I drop my bf% I plan on doing a cycle of Test-E.

Does anyone have advice?
    Can I use an Anti-Estrogen before I start my cycle to help my lose fat/ build muscle and balance my test/estrogen ratio?
    Please Help!!!

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Could be this. What's your stats?

27 years old
    6'0 ft
    225 lbs
    probably 20-24% bf
    I have sporadic training in the past. I trained consistantly from 17-21, at 21 I tore my rotator cuff and stopped. Started back up at 22 than tore my ACL/MCL and stopped. Started back up at 24 but had my other rotator cuff repaired and had to stop at 25. From 25-26 didnt train, but just started up roughly 2 months ago.

When did you notice this "feel like sh*t" feeling come about? Was there a rise bf, did it just suddenly appear out of the blue, etc...?

probably since I was 22ish. to be honest with you I thought I was just like any other kid, lazy and not motivated. Is there something that I can do to help me get my hormones in check so I can get in better shape and run my cycle? What do you reccomend?

Well, to be honest, i know nothing on deciphering bloodwork...not my dept. However, i would suspect if there isnt anything in bold that stood out as being as being an initiator, id have some of the vets in the pct section sift through your results. There some very intelligent men around here (and females). Sorry i couldnt help anymore. Good luck.

Again, pct or blood testing section.

Also, couldve started from the sudden lack of physical activity from the torn rotator...give it a while back at hittin' the weights and just generally staying active. Theoritically, its like feeling lazy because youve been laying on the couch all day...until you stand up and get the blood flowing and its like a sudden breath of fresh air...you know?

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    @ MrBucket22 - I was the same way, always thought I was like everybody else. But then i realized I did not want to chase after girls anymore, a major wake up call. But if your levels are that low you may need to find the cause of it or go on trt. Wish you luck.

I appreciate all your feedback. Do you have any ideas on what can cause this? Even if it's just speculation...

Could be phychological due to physical inactivity or hormonial...scrutinize that bloodwork.

Lately i've been pretty active, more than ever! I'm working full time, 40+ hours per week, going to the gym at least 3-4 times per week. What else can contribute?

Dude, are you not reading any of the posts above? Get your bloodwork checked!!!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Smokin tons of dope is never a good thing, drinking a ton, liver dysfuntion, injury to the testicles, being overwieght and sedintary and diets extremly low in fats can also contribute. Really the list goes on and on and I am no expert, but agree with yungone scutinize that bloodwork as often by examining the relationship between a couple of other values can help pinpoint problems.

Thread Information