m88wds is offline New Member

Need advice on a cycle!

Hi All,

Im a newbie to this forum and would like some advice on a cycle i have designed as shown below. Really, all im asking is that it is ok? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Week Turinabol 10mg Winstrol 10mg Nolvadex 10mg Clomid 50mg
    1 .....3 tabs/day
    2 .....3 tabs/day
    3 .....4 tabs/day ..........................1 tab/day
    4 .....4 tabs/day .....2 tabs/day ......1 tab/day
    5 .....4 tabs/day .....2 tabs/day ......1 tab/day
    6 .....3 tabs/day .....4 tabs/day ......1 tab/day
    7 .................................................. ................ 1 tab/day
    8 .................................................. ................ 1 tab/day

Many Thanks,
    Michael
    Last edited by m88wds; 04-14-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello Michael and welcome!

The way things work around here is before you receive any advice on this subject, you need to make a token gesture and give us your stats.
    height
    bf%
    level of experience on weight training (how many years, etc.)

do this first, and let's see if we can help you

Age 22
    Weight 85 - 90Kg
    Height 1.80m
    BF% 10-15
    Level of experience 5 years, started training more harder about 2 years ago.

Hope that helps!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    1. you are young..
    2. what do you mean by 10 to 15 % bf..??? be specific.. 10/11 or 15/16... because 10% bf and 15% bf are very different percentages bro...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You really need to do more research.On be youg and the harm aas can do to your hepta.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    1. you are young..
    2. what do you mean by 10 to 15 % bf..??? be specific.. 10/11 or 15/16... because 10% bf and 15% bf are very different percentages bro...
    Sorry I mean off season 15% and 10% nearer competition. Now I'm 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You really need to do more research.On be youg and the harm aas can do to your hepta.
    I have done my research....I just wanted to know if my cycle is laid out right with the weeks, quantity, the right pct's etc...

hahahahaha done your research...... then you must know about the age brother.....then you must know about all those pct, weeks, quantity.... if you had reaaly done your research then you should have wait...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi Michael,
    Unfortunately, we are not that type of board that will recommend something against our better judgement. Although physically, regarding muscular and skelatol, your body is probably pretty close to being fully mature. However, there are other things going on inside that we DO concern ourselves with here. For example, your endocrine and your HPTA systems will NOT fully mature until your mid twenties or so. By introducing aas now, before those systems are fully mature, could do serious damage. BTW, we have many senior members here that offer this advice, even though they took aas at your age, or even younger. Today, they are challanged with some or all of the following problems that result from their decision to start too young:

limp dik
    low or no libido (no desire to fuk)
    small balls
    fukked up liver
    high blood pressure
    cholestoral problems
    no longer have the ability to naturally produce "enough" testosterone

So these are some of the problems that can result from taking steriods too young. If you want to join this exclusive club, and share some or all of these problems, then the cycle you propose above will probably get you there. it's your decision. But until you are 25, we pretty much won't give you advice for taking steriods.

On another note, at your age, with the abundance of testosterone your body IS producing naturally right now, you should seriously focus on getting your diet right. Check out our diet section, read a few, and then try to develop your own. When you think you have the right diet, go ahead and post it up for us to look at. We have many diet gurus that will give you some very solid advice.

So continue hitting the weights hard for the next three years, get your diet right. And then come back so we can talk.

Good luck!

Agreed 1000000000000X....

Thanks for the advice times roman, however my diet is very good right now and has been for many years. I'm eat 6-7 meals a day, with chicken, turkey, beef and fish for protein. Rice, sweet potato for carbs. Also fruit and vegetables as well. All measured out each day. I started out at 12 stone about 2years ago, but now I've put on 2 stone and seemed to have slowed down growing. I've been trying out new intense training sessions, but however I change it I'm not seeing anymore growth at all. That's why I was considering doing a roid cycle. I have taken anavar by it's self for a month cycle 40mg a day. With good results!

Thread Information