Thread: Review Please

bsny84 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Review Please

Hi everyone,
    I am not a newbie but just looking for experienced advice on my 1st stacking cycle. Here are some facts first followed by gear:

I'm 27yr old
    6'0
    185 lbs
    working out for 3 years

first gear was Winny 100mg EOD for 2 months

Diet is on point. Breakfast either Chobani, Egg whites w turkey on whole wheat w hot sauce, or oatmeal

Snack is Nitro -Tech Protein Shake and banana

Lunch: Either Tuna on Whole grain w honey mustard or grill Chix on whole wheat w honey mustard, or Baby spinach w Grill Chix Veggies and oil and Balsamic Vin.

Snack Nitro Tech Protein Shake

Dinner: 9oz Steak or Grill Chix tossed in Romaine let, w Vinegar, Greens, some starch typically a potato or w a small amount of Pasta

GYM typically 4- 6 days a week w/ an hour 15 min of lifting and 15-20 cardio walking or jogging, or bike

Followed by Shake Whey W/ Casein
    2 scoops of peanut Butter and sometimes some raw carrots or celery

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF: I am looking to gain some real solid strength and some mass but with real definition and tighten up big time but really don't want CRAZY sides:

Want to run a 8week

Option 1:

100mg Test prop. EOD
    100mg Tren Acetate EOD
    and week 4 - 8 50mg Winny ED (oral)
    throughout cycle until 10 days later Anastrozole 1/2 tab of 1mg
    Proviron 50mg ED
    PCT
    Clomid 100mg ED 4 weeks
    HCG 5000 IU every 5 days 4 weeks

OR

100mg Test Prop EOD
    50mg Anavar (oral)
    50MG ED Winny Injectable
    throughout cycle until 10 days later Anastrozole 1/2 tab of 1mg
    PCT
    Clomid 100mg ED 4 weeks
    Nolvadex 50mg ED 4 weeks

I really appreciate all of your input and help look forward to hearing from you !!

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    Drop the tren all together. its a very powerful compound and should only be used by ADVANCED users.

100mgs of prop eod is a little on the low side.

anavar is a great and very mild addition, just break up the dosing thru out the day and get some liv 52

as far as winny goes, i dont really know much about it so just wait on more input from the other members.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Your cycle experience is winni only and you propose a second cycle like that. Dude if you wanna make gains scrap the kid diet and put together a real plan and train harder I see no reason why at 6 foot you can't sit 200-210 naturally. Also you lifting too much an hour and fifteen mins 6 days a week is overkill. Rework your program and diet and you'll see gains without gear

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed MBMetc...

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, def get over to the diet section man. Unless you're already completely shredded, you're a bit skinny.

bsny84 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea , thanks for the help so I should rework my diet , and cut down time and frequency ... I do appreciate this I just been doing so much rsearch I thought I had this nailed but that's why I figured id ask .... UFC465 I like cutting out winny I hear nothing but positive things w Var ... And I hear UDFC is better then liv and milk thistle any truth to this ??

Thread Information