xdjemx is offline New Member

First T cycle soon, answers and or suggestions appreciated

Hello to everybody on this forum. Im a new member and still a beginner in the world of body building. Alright so let me tell you some of my info. Im 18 years. I am 6"3 currently weighing in at around 260. Give or take a couple of pounds depending on the day. I have been over weight all of my life, recently i started working out. i have lost about 50 pounds since september. I currently take usplabs jack3d and universal animal cuts. im not positive what my bf percentage is but it i am definate that it is quite high. if a picture or any other information is needed to help just ask. I have been reading up on this subject and i still am, but i seem to stumble upon contradiction after contradiction. everybody sais something different. so if anybody would like to help me out or share some personal stories i would appreciate it alot.

anyway, not trying to type a giant essay

i bench around 100 pounds, curl 25s, point being im not very strong.

i am thinking about starting a testosterone cycle for maybe around 8-10 weeks.
    my few questions are how many mgs would you recommend for a newbie to take a week? what is your favorite brand t(im looking for injections, but if you have done oral and like your results alot feel free to share)? and how much do you pay for your t? i have searched various sites saying prices ranging from 10$ for a 25 cc bottle to 100$ just for one iu, so i am a little confused. and some people have said they have taken the t by itself and loved it, and others said they needed to take estrogen to balance out there levels, i do have a friend that use to take steroids and he is going to be assisting me as i start. once again i apologize for asking so many questions because of my inexperience, but i dont plan to start my cycle untill i have all of my facts in order. everybody needs to start somewhere right? i am a little nervous as i am sure you the reader were on your first cycle, so first cycle stories would be nice to hear. any questions, answers, suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated. thanks for your time guys.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Your body fat is way to high and your to young to even consider cycling. Your first thing you need to do is go spend some time in the diet section and educate your self on how to eat correctly. Then you need to be doing fasted morning cardio then lift in the evenings.

Running a test cyle is going to screw you up at your weight and age

xdjemx is offline New Member
    so what age and bf% would you recommend i start at? waiting works for me as i am still looking to make sure i do everything correctly

Quote Originally Posted by xdjemx View Post
    so what age and bf% would you recommend i start at? waiting works for me as i am still looking to make sure i do everything correctly
    Get below 15% body fat and be atleast 25 years old if you want to do everything correct.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed^^ bust you a** out in gym for 7 more years of hard hard training and diet... and then aas bro.. you have loads of natural potntial in you to make those strength gains and losing bf...

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    At your height and weight you are only benching 100? And curling 25?

Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Agreed^^ bust you a** out in gym for 7 more years of hard hard training and diet... and then aas bro.. you have loads of natural potntial in you to make those strength gains and losing bf...
    Blade15 is that your pic in your avator ?

No man.. that is dexter jackson.. you know that....

Ok.. now thats me...

higgy is offline Associate Member
    At least 25 years old bro. Plus if you cycle with a high body fat % all your gains will be water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Ok.. now thats me...
    Good mass man.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpee View Post
    Good mass man.
    Thanks bro.. but i am just 161 lbs... trying to reach 180 naturally...

Thread Information