germs is offline New Member

poor results on test e

so ive been on 500 test e only cycle for about 8 weeks, started at 190 and am about 194, by diet hasnt been the best but ive ate better than i ever had before.

anybody else have poor results like this??

oh and i know its legit stuff cause my balls are peanuts

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    so ive been on 500 test e only cycle for about 8 weeks, started at 190 and am about 194, by diet hasnt been the best but ive ate better than i ever had before.

anybody else have poor results like this??

oh and i know its legit stuff cause my balls are peanuts
    hmmmm.....

If it was real..... I would have thought you'd gain more than 4lbs in 8 weeks even with a shitty diet. Be it just water weight..... you should ahve gained more.

Maybe your test is underdosed? Might be labeled as 250mg's/ml but could just be 100mg's. In which case you'd be injecting 200mg's/wk and you wouldn't see crazy results at that dose.

Now..... on another note...... get your diet in order man. Don't be wasting gear by eating shitty..... get the most out of what you do. Head to the diet sections and let those guys tweak some stuff for you.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would get blood tests done...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

germs is offline New Member
    thanks yea im def gonna head to the diet section. should i add tren to the end of my cycle or just cut my loses and wait for the next one?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don`t add in tren that is a terrible idea.

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    Did you lose fat as well? Do you look noticeably bigger? I'm about to do my first cycle as well, I'm gonna run 750mg for 10 weeks though, 500mg for only 8 weeks is kind of weak

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Cut your losses.Get to the diet section.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you lose fat as well? Do you look noticeably bigger? I'm about to do my first cycle as well, I'm gonna run 750mg for 10 weeks though, 500mg for only 8 weeks is kind of weak
    750mg is way too much for a first cycle, you clearly have no knowledge of steroids .

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Im on my first cycle 500 a week i am at the end of my third week and im up 17 pounds with very little water retention because im taking an AI and HCG throughout, my diet is really good also but i would believe that it is underdosed or your not eating nearly enough and not very good. I started at 170 pounds and weigh about 187 this morning so if it was legit i would believe you would gain alot more you should have everything in check before you start and throughout if you want proper gains in my opinion.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryEvo View Post
    You sir are clueless, with steroids it's about diet and training not the more is always better approach.

Op listen to nothing he says

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Im 4 weeks into a test e cycle 250mg/week and i've already put on 6.6lb (3kg), so with 500 one would think u would of put on at alot more than that

Thread Information