Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    winchester is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12

    First cycle of test e

    Im thinking about trying a cycle of test e but not sure what a cycle of this should be as iv never done it before or even injected for that matter.
    I have done 2 6 week cycles of anadrol at 50mg ED and did a pretty decent PCT, but i only kept about 10 to 15lbs between the 2 cycles. Id like to know whas a good cycle for a newbie of the test e and what kind of pct should i do is nolva better than clomid for this stuff, should i take some thing for water retention or do you even retain much water on this stuff? Any info would help me out alot, i have read alot about it but im reading alot of different things. I was also thinking of a dbol only cycle or just using it to jump start thhe test e cycle.
    Alittle info about me
    Im 22, 6 foot tall anound around 170 to 175lbs, iv been training on an off since 16 but have been really commited to it the last 2 years. I have a good diet high in protien, and i also take a pre and post work out supp NO explod and cytocell creatine, and should i get off these supps while on test e?
    Last edited by winchester; 04-14-2011 at 03:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Stats:
    Age
    weight
    height
    bf%
    training exp.

  3. #3
    winchester is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    i added the stats to my first post, as for bf% its not much like 14 or 15 id say.

  4. #4
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Your really to youg to be cycling.You can do serious harm to your endo system.Hit the diet section.That is all you need at your age.

  5. #5
    winchester is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    this would be my third cycle, my first cycle i just turnt 21. After 2 cycles of orals im still as healthy as i was before. i always keep track of blood pressure and make sure to have my doctor check me out before and after each cycle i have done.

  6. #6
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Man... this is your third cycle and you are just 170...... I think there is a lot work to be done in your diet brother....

  7. #7
    winchester is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    i have a really hard time gaining weight i was only 140 at 18, and 155 when i did my first cycle of anadrol . The most i have weighed was 180 but lost 10lbs after my last cycle of anadrol. When i do the next cycle it will be 9 months since my last one. theres no problem with my diet i eat ALOT and its all high in protien, and good calories. My diet consists of alot of red meat, chicken, fish, potatos, pasta, and rice.

  8. #8
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Post your diet...

  9. #9
    winchester is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    breakfast is usually 2 paks of apple cinnamon oat meal a slice of toast some times two and a banana, lunch is sometimes 2 tuna sandwiches with cheese on them or ill make a couple sandwiches out of deli meats, and supper is chicken and rice with brocoli or corn a couple nights a week, and for the other nights it could be speggeti, pork chops and potatos, or steak and potatos. i snack quite a bit between meals aswell like hotdogs or anything easy basically. i dont drink protien shakes very often if i do its the pre mixed ones.

  10. #10
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    How long you have been eating like this..???

  11. #11
    winchester is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    for the past 3 years i would say, i always ate good tho not alot of junk when i was still living at home. When i was on my cycles i would eat alot more like 5 or 6 peanut butter sandwiches plus my regular meals and 2 pre mixed protien shacks

  12. #12
    betterat40 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    31
    Are you serious or just messing with us?
    Quote Originally Posted by winchester View Post
    breakfast is usually 2 paks of apple cinnamon oat meal a slice of toast some times two and a banana, lunch is sometimes 2 tuna sandwiches with cheese on them or ill make a couple sandwiches out of deli meats, and supper is chicken and rice with brocoli or corn a couple nights a week, and for the other nights it could be speggeti, pork chops and potatos, or steak and potatos. i snack quite a bit between meals aswell like hotdogs or anything easy basically. i dont drink protien shakes very often if i do its the pre mixed ones.

  13. #13
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by betterat40 View Post
    Are you serious or just messing with us?
    Yeah... i think he is just messing....

  14. #14
    winchester is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    no im serious its usually how i eat, all i would like to know is a good way to do a cycle of test e, i dont recall asking what my diet should be like or if im to young

  15. #15
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    How can anyone eat like this and stay at 170?????

  16. #16
    betterat40 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    31
    Bro, you could have the best planned out cycle & PCT but if you're eating hot dogs & bologna sandwiches, you're very unlikely to see any type of solid, permanant gains.

  17. #17
    MuttonChop's Avatar
    MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    346
    No offense to anybody, but instead of wasting posts showing your astonishment, how about answering the guy's question and then add your advice at the end?

    @ OP, did you get your natty test levels checked before your first cycle? What is it at now?

    Clomid vs Nolva is a big good question. You will find fans of both. Nolva does at 20 mg what Clomid does at 150 mg, and faster too. But even then, some people do not out right recommend Nolva for some reason.

    Do not forget to keep an AI ready. I know that you can use Nolva as an AI, but it apparently is not really an AI but a SERM, hence its use in PCT.

    I answered your question because I know that the stickies do not cover Clomid vs Nova properly. You should still reread them though.

  18. #18
    winchester is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    How can anyone eat like this and stay at 170?????
    Like i said in my previous posts it is very hard for me to gain weight,comming from 140 at the age of 18 to 170 at 22 is a good accomplishment for me being a skinny little punk most my life lol.
    Thanks for thhe reply muttonchop u were by far the most help i ever got on this site lol, my test lvls were good when i was checked, what is a good AI?

  19. #19
    MuttonChop's Avatar
    MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    346
    What is a good AI? LOL man, I wish I knew. I would say either Aromasin or Armidex, whichever is easier for you to get.

    If you cannot decide between Clomid or Nolva, do both. Some studies have shown that they act through different means and take different amounts of time to do their magic. Hence, many people like to do the following:

    Nolvadex :
    40/40/20/20/20

    Clomid:
    100/50/50/50...(you should not take clomid for as long as nolva)

    The values are not fixed in stone. Start the PCT 1 week after the last shot. People will tell you to wait 2 weeks, but trust me on this. At most, you will waste some PCT because the test is still present in your body.

  20. #20
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    No offense to anybody, but instead of wasting posts showing your astonishment, how about answering the guy's question and then add your advice at the end?

    @ OP, did you get your natty test levels checked before your first cycle? What is it at now?

    Clomid vs Nolva is a big good question. You will find fans of both. Nolva does at 20 mg what Clomid does at 150 mg, and faster too. But even then, some people do not out right recommend Nolva for some reason.

    Do not forget to keep an AI ready. I know that you can use Nolva as an AI, but it apparently is not really an AI but a SERM, hence its use in PCT.

    I answered your question because I know that the stickies do not cover Clomid vs Nova properly. You should still reread them though.
    Nice answer brother... but dont forget he is 22...

  21. #21
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by winchester View Post
    Like i said in my previous posts it is very hard for me to gain weight,comming from 140 at the age of 18 to 170 at 22 is a good accomplishment for me being a skinny little punk most my life lol.
    Thanks for thhe reply muttonchop u were by far the most help i ever got on this site lol, my test lvls were good when i was checked, what is a good AI?
    Dont do a cycle if you cant reach 190 naturally....

  22. #22
    MuttonChop's Avatar
    MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    346
    Yes man, agree with Blade. At 6 foot, you should 'easily' reach 200lbs at 10-12%. You are still one of the better cases I have seen on these forums, what with 18 year olds wanting to do a cycle at 20% bf and 6 months of training and whatnot.

    In the end, I think it is all about asking yourself how bad you want it. Imagine yourself in the worst case scenario, which can happen even if you do all your research by out of control things like under dosed PCT, infections, etc. Are you willing to live the rest of your with these bad things in exchange for a bigger body?

  23. #23
    Granovich's Avatar
    Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA-New Jersey
    Posts
    1,461
    you can get more weight naturally. im at 195 lbs and 5' 10'' and 12.5% and planning to get to 200lbs and reduce bodyfat to 10%
    it will take long time but with intense training good diet and with time you can do it...im only 23 and been working out for 3 years seriously and before than 2 years on and off
    wont be taking steroids till next year probably when i become 24

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •