Thread: Bad test flu

DGHGM is offline Junior Member

Bad test flu

Hey guys,

I'm 29 years old, 6'4", 93kg about 8%bf, fit and healthy as I've ever been.

Started a course of Test-e on tuesday, had 2 x 500mg shots 4 days apart and got slapped hard for about 6 - 10 hours by test flu following each shot.

This is my 5th course, first test-e course and it's been 4 years since my last course.

I've never had a problem with this before hence never sought info on it. Yesterday was pretty bad, mild fever for a few hours.

Thinking of binning the lot, having a six week break and finding some sus 250. Advice?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most of the time Test Flu is a passing condition, meaning that the body adapts to it soon enough. You said you had 2 500mg shots 4 days apart...that's a pretty steep dose, I don't have my calculator but its around 900 wk. Are you trying to front load it? Maybe thats the problem such a large dose in the beggining, you might try reducing the dosage to 500 a wk and see what happens.

I was thinking that too. Or even taking smaller amounts more often. Course was supposed to look like this: week 1 & 2 1000mg, weeks 3 & 4 750mg, 5 & 6 500mg, 7 & 8 250mg, 11 & 12 HCG . Might back it off and go a little longer though. Thanks

layeazy is offline Banned
    why are u running such a high dose at the begging? Doesn't make sense you want to pyramid up if you are pyramiding running low at the start and at the middle of the cycle running higher dosage. i would suggest running the HCG throughout to maintain size and function.

running off some dodgy advice potentially. I used to either pyramid or run a constant amount over 10 weeks, a mate of mine who is far more experienced than me and is currently where I aim to be suggesting I do this, claims he likes to bombard his receptors early then come off gentle. Thought I'd give it a shot. Not enjoying the flu though.

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    why are u running such a high dose at the begging? Doesn't make sense you want to pyramid up if you are pyramiding running low at the start and at the middle of the cycle running higher dosage. i would suggest running the HCG throughout to maintain size and function.
    Can you please explain the benefits of HCG durin cycle...

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He is talking about maintaining the size and function of the testicles. I agree 100% its a lot easier to maintain function and size on cycle with HCG than it is to try to restore it post cycle.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dude, you're blasting a gram of gear a week and you don't know what you're doing? Kid, here is the truth, most of the guys who run gear in the gym (and most of your friends who do it) don't know what the **** they're doing. You're lucky you found this site, but you really need to re-evaluate your cycle. Sometimes less is more and you should be running HCG to maintain testicular size and function. But don't just buy some HCG and mix it and run it, be very careful on how long you run it for and what your dosages are. In other words do your homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Dude, you're blasting a gram of gear a week and you don't know what you're doing? Kid, here is the truth, most of the guys who run gear in the gym (and most of your friends who do it) don't know what the **** they're doing. You're lucky you found this site, but you really need to re-evaluate your cycle. Sometimes less is more and you should be running HCG to maintain testicular size and function. But don't just buy some HCG and mix it and run it, be very careful on how long you run it for and what your dosages are. In other words do your homework.
    That's what I'm doing here bro

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Every course I've done I've done nolvadex throughout and HCG post because thats what my old doc told me to do. Running HCG throughout is just a new one on me. No need to be snappy HK, I appreciate constructive feedback but chill. So in the spirit of constructive feedback HK, how would you suggest I manage my remaining 16ml of test-E?

Thread Information