USN Deep_C_Diver is offline New Member

Your help will be appreciated

Hello to everybody, I want to thank KELEVRA, TIGERSHARK and all the other members for welcoming me to the community.

I finally decided to begin a new chapter in my quest to reach a new level on the development of my physique. My stats are as follow:

Height: 75 in
    Weight: 242 lb
    Bf%: 16%
    Cycle history: NONE - EVER.
    Years training: 20 years

Basically what I am looking for is input on setting up my first cycle, I will be using TEST e. Please answer the following questions:

1. What would be the best way to go about my cycle? Since I am lookin at my first cycle ever and I believe I have a pretty solid foundation ( exercise, technique and nutrition) I am looking for a good solid cycle.

2. I am looking to use CLEN because I would like to lean down a little - I am planning on lossing about 6 to 7 % Bf. How can I use it, how much and for how long?

and LASTLY:

3. The gear that we are able to obtain - through our sources - is it generally the REAL ORIGINAL deal, like gear from pharm companies; or is it most commonly comming from underground labs? Does it matter either way?

Again, I hope not to bore most of you guys to death; but I am completely new here and a little bit of help would be must appreciated.

Thanks guys.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    A first cycle for anyone physically and mentally ready would be:

Test enanthate or cypionate at 400-500mg per week for 10 weeks
    Dbol at 30-50mg per day for 4 weeks(optional)
    PCT:
    Nolva at 40mg per day for 4 weeks(some people taper down to 20mg for last two weeks)
    Clomid at 75mg per day for two weeks then 50mg per day for two weeks
    **pct needs to start 14 days after last injection

As for as the gear, it's whatever your source has access to. Most people,however, will recieve some sort of UGL product. Once you meet certain criteria you can ask a vet for a source....unless you trust your source 100%

Welcome to the board and good luck with your cycle...keep us posted.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^ for a source check. Sorry for the typo.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    just read the profiles of steroids and what each will do for you so you can decide what's best for you.maybe have some winstrol in Your cycle to give you a cut to reduce your BF.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    A first cycle for anyone physically and mentally ready would be:

Test enanthate or cypionate at 400-500mg per week for 10 weeks
    Dbol at 30-50mg per day for 4 weeks(optional)PCT:
    Nolva at 40mg per day for 4 weeks(some people taper down to 20mg for last two weeks)
    Clomid at 75mg per day for two weeks then 50mg per day for two weeks
    **pct needs to start 14 days after last injection

As for as the gear, it's whatever your source has access to. Most people,however, will recieve some sort of UGL product. Once you meet certain criteria you can ask a vet for a source....unless you trust your source 100%

Welcome to the board and good luck with your cycle...keep us posted.
    First cycle? I'd skip the Dbol and stick with a single test compound just so he knows and understands exactly what test will do for his body, and not confuse the issue by adding other stuff.

Thread Information