ovechkin811 is offline New Member

New cycle!! Lemme know what you think!!

hey fellas, done alot of research and this is what im thinking
    im 19 years old, 150 pounds, around 5'8" looking to start a cycle. Check out this 10 week cycle and let me know your thoughts and criticisms of it.
    week 1-4: Dbol 40mg per day
    week 1-10: test cyp 500 mg a week
    week 1-10: anastrozole .5mg a day and also ran 10 days after cycle

how does it look and do I need any PCT with it? if so what should i run? thanks fellas means alot that yous all help out with this shit

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Your to young to cycle in my eyes

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Way to young and no where near your genetic potential.

Start here
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rn-how-to-Diet

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you won't get the advice you are looking for here, my young friend. Your narrow view is what do I take to get big? Us old bulls here also know that there are a variety of other things to consider, which you have not yet done.

Besides "taking something" for muscular growth, we are also considering other things when we give advice.... such as ED, low libido, the growth of "man tits" (gyno), fukked up liver, and your body's potential inability of renewing your natty test levels.

Most kids your age fail to consider the future. Your desire demonstrates two things: a lack of knowledge, and a lack of foresight.

Since you are only a few years out of puberty, your natty test levels are very high. No need for more. As the member above me is suggesting, go to the diet section, and do some learning. Do you know your base metabolic rate? Do you know how many calories you eat per day? What the macros are for that? How many meals a day do you eat? How many kcals per week above your BMR do you need to gain one additonal pound? Don't know the ansswers to these questions? So why would you want to put a potentially damaging chemical into your body when you haven't been eating correctly?

So, my young friined. Slow down, do some learning, and be patient! After you learn about nutrition and dieting, then i'm thinking you should put the same amount of effort into learning the right way to work out to meet your goals. How much effort/time do you spend focusing your work out routine on your legs? The answer to this will tell us all more or less, where you are at with your routine.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    So answer this one last question for me?

What happens to your HTPA system when exogeneous testosterone is administered during a normal cycle period?

ovechkin811 is offline New Member
    thanks guys, I appreciate all your help and ill def check out that diet section. My diet is pretty dead on but as of late ive been slacking a little. Thanks for all your help.

Thread Information