BrysZ is offline Associate Member

Finally have time to post my new 'strategy'

Been away for a while...unfortunately some illness in the family and very busy at work. Wanted to summarize what I have been doing lately regarding my workout and supplements.

To recap I decided to bust down and shred as much body fat as possible in 6 weeks before spring break with the help of gbrice and damon I dropped 17 pounds and a lot of bf!!!! I wished I had a pic to share but have been busy as I mentioned.

After spring break I stopped the clen /T3/keto and upped my normal weekly TRT from 100mg/week test-c to 150mg every sunday and 250 mg every wednesday. Reason for the weird split is my endo upped me to 150mg based on my last bw and then I add in my own 'stuff' on wednesday which are in 250mg amps. I am on my second week right now. I am also taking .25 of dex eod and .25 hcg e3d. So far I feel great except I have been sleeping horribly. I never looked better...at 44 years old no less.

Thanks to everyone for your help! I love this site! Anyway my thought was to continue for 8 weeks and then drop back to my TRT dosage of 150mg/week. Any thoughts? By the way my diet is basically the same as before spring break maybe a few more grams of carbs and fat not much more if any. Protein is still approx 300g/day. I stopped the am fasted cardio but continue the post-lift cardio 45 minutes low intensity at night.

My goal right now is to keep the bf low and add some lean muscle and definition.

Thanks again for everything!!!!!
    Last edited by BrysZ; 04-15-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Thread Information