Thread: Am I doing OK?

BDL
    BDL is offline New Member

Am I doing OK?

Age: 23, I realise im not 25.. but i made my decision awhile ago that im willing to risk it. So if you can look past my age and help me out id be very much appreciated.
    height: 6foot
    Training: 5+ years.
    Diet: Perfect.
    cycle exp:
    First cycle: 4 week 600mg/pw Test Prop (a waste i know.)
    Second cycle: 9 weeks 400mg/pw test E. both cycles with tamoxifen for PCT

Current cycle:
    week 1-2 30mg dbol
    week 3-4 40mg dbol
    week 1-12 600mg Test E
    Arimidex .5mg EOD for entire cycle
    Im currently in my 5th week of my cycle; I started at 79kg (174lb) at a legit 10% bf. After 4 weeks of dbol and test im now 93kg (205lb). Ive been eating a very clean 3,500 calories (i count calories everyday) with roughly a 55carb, 30pro, 15fat. Ive lost lots of definition and im looking like a sausage :/

I have a few concerns;
    during week 4 i noticed a very small amount of hair loss, like maybe 5 strands when i gel my hair in the morning; apparently this is a side affect of dbol. Ive been off dbol for 3 days and im still getting alittle hair loss, am i getting worried over nothing? I have very thick hair so im not worried about going bald, but if it was to continue for 12 weeks.. it mite become noticeable

secondly, has anyone had any experience with cutting at the end of the cycle? say week 10-14 (PCT starts week 15) I realize alot of my weight gain is water, but i though arimidex was suppose to limit that. Ive got enough clen for 2 weeks... would it be stupid to do a keto diet? 65fat/35pro/5carb for the last 4 weeks then return back to the 3,500 calories during PCT?

Thanks

snowbo is offline New Member
    Im no expert mate but you can get a shampoo from the chemist called Nizoral. that should assist with hair loss. if you say you have pretty thick hair check your dads and grandpas hair. if they still have good hair then its most likely you arent susceptible to hair loss and balding. Thats as far as ill go so i dont embarrass myself but the guys that hang around here are awesome at advice.
    Ps you might cop a bit of slack from people cause of your age but theyre just trying to help you bro

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    do not cut whilst on PCT or just after PCT. this is where you want to maintain your gains from the cycle.

BDL
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbo View Post
    Im no expert mate but you can get a shampoo from the chemist called Nizoral. that should assist with hair loss. if you say you have pretty thick hair check your dads and grandpas hair. if they still have good hair then its most likely you arent susceptible to hair loss and balding. Thats as far as ill go so i dont embarrass myself but the guys that hang around here are awesome at advice.
    Ps you might cop a bit of slack from people cause of your age but theyre just trying to help you bro
    Thanks for the response, ill definitely get some if hairloss continues.

BDL
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    do not cut whilst on PCT or just after PCT. this is where you want to maintain your gains from the cycle.
    Yeah true, i have no intentions of cutting while doing PCT or even after it, but rather in the last few weeks of the cycle, then increase calories during PCT

Thread Information