bouncer912 is offline New Member

Thinking about taking roids.

Hey im new to steroids and i just started being a bouncer for some clubs and bars, im 19 yrs old and i weigh 190lbs and 5'10".

i work out regularly but need some help with strength and gaining size, i know being a doorman/bouncer isnt all about size but having a little more size would be nice

need some help with steroids and the consequences with taking them at such a young age. i would be starting some so i dont need the intense steroids just beginner ones (if there are any) any help is appreciated, thanks

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome. At 19 I am not sure there is a beginner steroid .

Best thing would be to get your food and training perfect.

There are quite a few bouncers here so you are in good company!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no good steroid for you.

And who hires underage bouncers? It seems a bit insane hiring an underage kid to make sure that other kids don't drink or do stupid shit.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ---------
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 04-14-2011 at 10:15 PM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    At 19 man your loaded with Testosterone already, which is the father of all steroids . Get your diet sorted and start eating more clean meals and you will gain size and strength FOR SURE!! If I knew back then what I know now (and is available in the diet section of this forum, BTW) I would have been a monster at 19, lol. I did pretty good eating pizza and drinking beer, but if I would have got a good solid bulking diet lined up....WOW!! Don't waste this opportunity at your age. There are A LOT of guys reading this right now that know EXACTLY what I mean.... At your age if diet was a shotgun, steroids would be a rubber band... No kidding!! Good luck Bro!!!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And who hires underage bouncers? It seems a bit insane hiring an underage kid to make sure that other kids don't drink or do stupid shit.
    Maybe he is Canadian, anyways definitley too young for steroids .

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    At 19 man your loaded with Testosterone already, which is the father of all steroids. Get your diet sorted and start eating more clean meals and you will gain size and strength FOR SURE!! If I knew back then what I know now (and is available in the diet section of this forum, BTW) I would have been a monster at 19, lol. I did pretty good eating pizza and drinking beer, but if I would have got a good solid bulking diet lined up....WOW!! Don't waste this opportunity at your age. There are A LOT of guys reading this right now that know EXACTLY what I mean.... At your age if diet was a shotgun, steroids would be a rubber band... No kidding!! Good luck Bro!!!!
    Agree. I would gladly trade my gear for good knowledge and the hormonal levels of a 19 year old, no questions asked....

Thanks for the info everyone and btw I'm Samoan ha

I'll start and get my diet in check and see how that goes.

Fetch is offline Member
    Good call. Seriously, hit the diet section. "Eating right" from common knowledge, and "eating right" to gain muscle, are two completely different concepts.

Forthelooks is offline New Member
    Just eat more food??? :-)

awms is offline Senior Member
    Your body will really change in the next couple years! from the age of 17 to about 20-21 my body shape and muscle look changed alot! my shoulders became more round, chest took on alot more shape, and I got stronger. Its weird how the body works but your body is in its prime right now! Get your diet right and eat like crazy! lots of protein and healthy food and you will grow like a weed! jump on some creatine if you want to put on a little size and bcaa's are great too! 10g of bcaa's in the morning and before a workout with proper diet can work wonders for somone your age!

wait a few more years man you will be glad you did.

Thanks for all the info everyone, I'll lay off the steroids and get my diet in check and hit the gym harder than ever!

Zaf21 is offline Associate Member
    Too young, food is the best thing for the next 6 years

Thread Information