chucklift is offline New Member

First Cycler Seeking Approval

Hey guys, let me know if my cycle sounds about right, I've done a lot of research up to this point.
    Info:
    Age - 21
    Weight - 180 @ 5"8", 10% (about)
    Lifting exp - 4 years, bench 280
    Diets in check

Cycle:
    500mg test e 1x/week (Weeks 1-10)
    HCG 500iu ED for 10 days after last injection, followed by PCT of nolva at 40/40/20/20, and clomid at 100/50/50/50.
    Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno during cycle.

I appreciate all insight, thanks.

-Chuck

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Chuck,
    I'd hold off on any cycle for awhile. Although physically you may feel your body has stopped 'growing", internally, there are a variety of systems that are still not mature. Google HPTA system, for one. Another would be your endocrine system. Google that too. The issue is that these systems are STILL developing until your mid twenties. You need to allow that to happen before you introduce any aas. By introducing aas too soon, you run a variety of risks and health hazards.

You say you've done your research? Out of the thousands of posts here from individuals looking for guidance, and a good majority of them under 25, when you were doing your research, what was the typical response that was given from some of our more experienced members?

This isn't a paid site, and we will not give out advice in a vacuum. Believe it or not, we are trying to look out for you. And this includes more than just "what do I need to take to make my muscles grow". By taking aas too early, you will more than likely have some or all of the following issues:

Limp dik
    low or no libido (don't want to fuk)
    small balls
    fukked up liver
    problems with cholesterol
    high blood pressure
    hpta system shutting down testosterone production more or less permenantly

The typical advice we give to people at your age, is to focus on diet and improving your workout routine.

Your body is producing large amounts of testosterone right now, so focus on the other two for now, and come back in four years and we can work with getting you a proper cycle.

Fair enough?

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Perfect info as usual TimesRoman...

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    roman had a long post... not sure if he touched on your hcg plan. no good. read swifto's material on hcg and pct... run hcg at 125-250 2-3x a week... increase to 100ed for the last 1-2weeks of the cycle. stop at last test injection, thats it. nothing during your 2 week lag between pinning and pct

Dude... Dont YOU read that that guy is just 21... ???

Quote Originally Posted by kleaver View Post
    roman had a long post... not sure if he touched on your hcg plan. no good. read swifto's material on hcg and pct... run hcg at 125-250 2-3x a week... increase to 100ed for the last 1-2weeks of the cycle. stop at last test injection, thats it. nothing during your 2 week lag between pinning and pct
    Dude... Dont YOU read that that guy is just 21... ??

Thread Information