Thread: PCT Tragedy!!

javip is offline New Member

PCT Tragedy!!

Ok guys long story short, no sex drive, very lathergic and dificulty keeping an arection. You probably hear this all the time.
    I did my first cycle ever from October 2010 until December 2010, 10 weeks of test 200 mg per week along some letro to get rid of some gyno that was starting to show mid-cycle.
    After that if was PCT, starting 2 weeks after last shot of test, clomid 70/70/50/50/50, boys came back within a week, it was all great, I was feeling good during PCT.
    PCT was over the first or second week of February 2011, a couple weeks after I stopped the clomid I think i got a really bad estro rebound, all of the sudden my nipples grew larger and inflamated and I have problems with erections, I have some prami on hand for those harder nights but i hate taking it becuase it keeps me up, tossing and turning.
    What should I do guys?? I was thinking doing PCT again but this time add nolva for 5 weeks or so??
    Blood work came back looking like s**t. Free test 283, serum 10.9. Im 23, 5' 10, 178 pounds. Help guys. Thanks

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Witch test it was? Any secondary effects during it? Some Pct don't work on some kind of test. Sorry to affraid you but if your body stoped makin natural test doing more pct will change nothing.

It was cypionate . Are you telling me that I might have to be on TRT the rest of my life?? Seriously??

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Poorly done cycle and pct. Get some hcg and run it with some nolva and clomid.

For how long? What dosages? Will this help get back to normal? Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It may I am not a doctor, can you get the compounds I mentioned? If so run an aggressive pct now with Nolva for 4 weeks total, 40mg ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for 2 more, the clomid run 50mg ed for 2 weeks then 25mg for 2 more. The HCG you may want to take 5000iu split into about 5-10 shots. That is my sugestion and it may work but the longer you wait the worse things will get.

I can get the serms but i dont know about the HCG . Could you PM some intel on that?

Go in pct forum click on HCG sticky
    Last edited by Thedud3; 04-12-2011 at 09:43 AM.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javip View Post
    I can get the serms but i dont know about the HCG. Could you PM some intel on that?
    PM me...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There will be no pm'ing of anyone, this is not a source board and we don't pm each other offering sources.....

You are now being watch very carefully....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    There will be no pm'ing of anyone, this is not a source board and we don't pm each other offering sources.....

You are now being watch very carefully....
    Nor was that my intention... had a buddy go through the same thing and was able to pull out of it just fine. Didn't feel the need to write down the whole story here. Watch me as carefully as you would like... I've done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide...

Anyone else?? Should I just get started on the nolva and clomid until i can get the hcg ?? Thanks

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like the clomid fked u up.
    With itīs estrogen rebound effect.

Iīve seen itīs a good idea to run Nolva 2 weeks past clomid due to this
    And your Clomid dose was high

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

What was the LH and FSH values from your BW?

The BW was only done on test levels. Im going out of the coutry for 10 days, what happens if i stop for those days and start again when i come back?

Then wait until u come back.

But even better, bring the PCT meds with u.

Have some OC meds, like Tylenol and others with your toiletry and trow the meds in there.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    The BW was only done on test levels. Im going out of the coutry for 10 days, what happens if i stop for those days and start again when i come back?
    get all your stuff before you start
    you might consider some aromasin around week 4-5 of the serms to ensure there is no estro rebound

thanks for all your help. So do you think that by doing this PCT again it will get me back on track? Hopefully?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for all your help. So do you think that by doing this PCT again it will get me back on track? Hopefully?
    yes, go into the pct section and look up swiftos pct question thread
    on the first page, you will see a doctors protocol(exactly like it was laid out here) effectively bringing people back within normal ranges

No reason why u shouldnīt.

U sure your Free test is 283? Thatīs really high.
    Your SHBG must be really low.
    Maybe u have libido problems due to low Estrogen, not Test.

U should really do full BW, and take it from there, instead of blindly taking meds.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    holy shit, you got shut down after 10weeks of test 200mg/week? thats almost unbelievable. i'd honestly guess that the culprit was the letro - probably liquid over/under dosed crap. it most likely messed up your estro/test balance during cycle and it bounced back badly after pct.

Normal range of test is 300 to 1000 so 283 is not that low.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Normal range of test is 300 to 1000 so 283 is not that low.
    FREE Test.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When did you stop using the Letro?

I stopped the letro once the itchiness went away but i dosed it down to about 0.25 every 3-4 days. When pct started i completely stopped. According to my doctor normal free test is 260-850, so he says that is normal and i dont need trt and i dont want to depend on test my whole life anyways, I just want my drive back to what it used to be before this damn cycle. I didnt think such a low dose will get me all messed up like this. I went to see an urologist and he recommended a full BW at 8am, he will check everything and tell me what Im looking at, the thing is that he doesnt know about my little cycle, neither does my wife and she was with me at the doc app.

Great.
    Do the BW and take it from there.
    Nothing in your BW should give u away re your cycle.

I think youīre mixing up Free Test with Total.

You are right. Its the total test not free. Thansk

So... I was doing more research and it looks like tamox also causes loss of libodo and ED in 30% of men. How is this going to help me sex drive??? Will the clomid make up for it??? Im guessing it will, while the clomid raises the test levels, the tamox lowers estro and BUOLAAA, erection!!!

bump!!!

bump!!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So... I was doing more research and it looks like tamox also causes loss of libodo and ED in 30% of men. How is this going to help me sex drive??? Will the clomid make up for it??? Im guessing it will, while the clomid raises the test levels, the tamox lowers estro and BUOLAAA, erection!!!
    Nolva may hurt your libido WHILE you're using it, but it will help in the long run.
    Clomid and Nolva both do roughly the same thing, but each come with their own side effects.
    BTW, its "voila", not Buolaaa...
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/voila

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Well, I am no guru and Iv decided to come clean after along ass time on just to let my body detox and to feel like a human again good plan? dunno had to be done. Anyways I ran torem for pct with nolva and also ran prami with pct, it always gave me a great boost to my libido and I felt fuff for abt a wk but sewx drive is crazy right now 3 wks into pct I feel really good opnly dropped 3-4 lbs of water weight stregth is all there still. This protocol worked great for me and I would recomend it I originaly ran it cause I was on tren and figured elevated prolactin levels wld hurt recovery soo I wld run it well it is wayyy better than the clomid nolva deal I used to run. Just some experiance nothing scientific soo I dont have any studies or anything.

Forthelooks is offline New Member
    Hope it works out for you. PCT is trickier than going on gear... Fingers crossed you learn from this one... Run a more aggressive one if you can. See what that can do for you. Let us know how you go this time.

Thread Information