schering is offline Junior Member

mid cycle crisis

Yea well its not a crisis but I have always started and finished my cycles exactlly according to plan. Now I find myself in a brief rut I have really looked into this slingshot training and would like to give it a try but then again I kinda wanna run my cycle out the full 12. The other prob is I have some winstrol and thought about running it in these last 4 weeks (its week 7) I ran dbol the first 6 and it was great, I'm feeling the test and deca now in full. My reason is that hopefully the win will solidify my gains and hopefully help my muscles stay better. Maybe I am going about this wrong? I would run anavar but not available at the moment. I really am leaning heavy on the slingshot training in which I would run the rest of my 8 and then 2 weeks nolvadex , when I jump back on I want to do at least 4 weeks of dbol again and maybe fit that win in somewhere. However I could just be acting impaitent and should just save the win for cutting when I finally make it there.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    stats cycle history ?

kelevra is offline Member
    You really sound very indecisive for a fellow in the middle of a pretty big cycle??? Dbol , deca , test, winny, & maybe anavar … This should be planned out better. Yes save the winny. It can cause a lot of joint issues. Not need unless comp. IMO Deca will aid in joint protection, but you’re already on a big enough cycle. Adding winny IMO will not help retain any gains you make.
    I like the SS system, but you need to read the full thread in detail. You seem to have some of your ideas wrong. You’re still on the young side so you want to be smarter than what it seems your are being at this point. No need to jack yourself up for permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    stats cycle history ?
    190lbs 6'0 25
    This is my fourth cycle I've only ever ran all test (sus,prop,enth) and deca , this was my second dbol expirence.
    I started out really ignorant and had the common cliche misconception that just steroids and training would change my shitty genetics. I would be 160 if I was natural my metabolism is that of a meth addict and really disrupts my ability to gain.

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    You really sound very indecisive for a fellow in the middle of a pretty big cycle??? Dbol , deca , test, winny, & maybe anavar … This should be planned out better. Yes save the winny. It can cause a lot of joint issues. Not need unless comp. IMO Deca will aid in joint protection, but you’re already on a big enough cycle. Adding winny IMO will not help retain any gains you make.
    I like the SS system, but you need to read the full thread in detail. You seem to have some of your ideas wrong. You’re still on the young side so you want to be smarter than what it seems your are being at this point. No need to jack yourself up for permanent.
    Yea this is all true and I'm posting for preventitive maintenance. I think the progress has just got to my head a little making me want to do everything at once. However I'm not, and yes I spent the hour reading ronnies thread and I will do it again just to perfect SS training I didn't mean running avar and win I meant one or the other but besides I'm not gonna add it in it seemed like a reckless idea. My.OG cycle is structured like so:
    1-12 test e 500
    1-10 deca 400
    1-6 dbol. 30ed
    Nolva 20-40 ed on apperance of gyno and for the rest of the cycle and through pct

Thread Information