Thread: oxys and var??

oak_tree is offline New Member

oxys and var??

alright guys,
    youre going to have to excuse me if i come across a bit naive, but i was hoping to get a few opinions on a cycle i have been concidering. 50mg anadrol , 40mg var ED for 6 to 8wks.
    i recently done a 50mg var only cycle for 6wks and cut up a treat, but it wasnt the size i was looking for.
    im very needle shy, so test really isnt my thing, and i can get the two orals tomorrow.
    really good with my diet, and im not shy from the gym, being a physical training instructor.
    if you want more stats then just ask but im just lookin for everyones opinions.
    cheers guys.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You'll probably feel like shit from the Drol. It makes many users feel rundown even with test.

BTW, we call it "Anadrol " or "drol", not Oxy.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oak_tree View Post
    alright guys,
    youre going to have to excuse me if i come across a bit naive, but i was hoping to get a few opinions on a cycle i have been concidering. 50mg anadrol , 40mg var ED for 6 to 8wks.
    i recently done a 50mg var only cycle for 6wks and cut up a treat, but it wasnt the size i was looking for.
    im very needle shy, so test really isnt my thing, and i can get the two orals tomorrow.
    really good with my diet, and im not shy from the gym, being a physical training instructor.
    if you want more stats then just ask but im just lookin for everyones opinions.
    cheers guys.
    I wouldnt run the two oral at the same time. I also would use some testosterone as my base.

Thread Information