zuppah is offline Banned

Is this tren fake? + wired injection problem help! thx

Hello

I started my cycle today with test e, deca d, tren e

I have used some 1inch needles before on a short cycle.. it went fine but i noticed that u need 1.5 for glutes.. and i got that for this real first cycle

The first injection with only test E went fine with the 1.5inch needle..

Question 1:

After i took another syringe with tren and deca... but when i putted the needle in my glutes i felt a wired uncomfortable feeling and i got a twitching in my ass... did i hit something when i where putting the needle in to the muscle?? i didnt feel anything special the first time .. so i dont know.... but i kinda noticed when u passed the fat and hit the muscle but not like i felt the second time.. it was just awefull feeling , dont know if it did hurt so bad i just remember i got that ugly feeling that the needle hit something and that my ass caught very much..

Question 2
    Second thing i wonder at is if my trenbolone is fake...

i mixed the deca and tren in the syringe.. both deca and testo where fine oils when i dragged it into the syringe but when i dragged the tren into the syring there was like a wavy sheen in the oil.-. that didint happend with the other oils.. and i mixed the test and deca and nothing specially happend so i dont think it is cut they where mixed?? or is it cus tren is so thick oil?? i think it might be cooking oil?? i dont know.-. the bottle was kinda sealed too with a cork...was a little bit loose but not that u can get the needle between i think.. please help me...

question 3.

Can i use 5ml syringes for injection? so i dont have to inject 2 times cus the 2ml syringes i have io need to do injection twice... is it any limitation of hopw much oil u can inject on same place?? i injected 3-4 ml in 1 glute today.. is that to much??? the oil diidnt ran out so it is still there:'p i dont know

than kyou for answers

Fetch is offline Member
    I certainly hope it's fake. You're 20 years old.

zuppah is offline Banned

kk

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    I certainly hope it's fake. You're 20 years old.
    you run tren before?? peoples that have prolly know if the oil can look like that...
    the oil was wavy with luster / a weavy sheen in the oil.. but i just saw it when i dragged it into the syringe,,, kinda when the oil where moving,,not when it stood still in the bottle.. then it looked fine.

Fetch is offline Member
    I know what the oil looks like. The only advice I'll give you involves diet and how to train.
    I'd rather not enable you if you are determined to hurt yourself.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    go away troll, your full of shit this makes your 5th different cycle in 6 months

zuppah is offline Banned

my diet is fine. and training.

My dfiet and training is great..

i eat every 2-3 hour a day ,, and traing 5 times a week.. ive got great gains without steroids now in 2.5 years but i want to use steroids now for better gains .. gains kinda stopped a bit too goes so damn slowly..

i take

bench.: 330lbs
    deadlift 440lbs
    squat:374lbs

my weight is 187lbs and height 187 cm.. fat% 12 so i think ive done a good job with training and diet while training clean.. either i wouldnt take so much lbs in the excercises.. i ever got caught in to talking at my training center because they thought i used steroids, cus of unatural gains and stuff,,,

but please help me with that tren oil... could it look like that??? cus the deca and test didint

Quote Originally Posted by zuppah View Post
    My dfiet and training is great..

i eat every 2-3 hour a day ,, and traing 5 times a week.. ive got great gains without steroids now in 2.5 years but i want to use steroids now for better gains .. gains kinda stopped a bit too goes so damn slowly..

i take

bench.: 330lbs
    deadlift 440lbs
    squat:374lbs

my weight is 187lbs and height 187 cm.. fat% 12 so i think ive done a good job with training and diet while training clean.. either i wouldnt take so much lbs in the excercises.. i ever got caught in to talking at my training center because they thought i used steroids, cus of unatural gains and stuff,,,

but please help me with that tren oil... could it look like that??? cus the deca and test didint

who asked, troll

zuppah is offline Banned
    this is my frst cycle.. the others where just some i planned doing but i diidnt start them,

go away or i'll ask admin to ban you

you aggrivate me

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post

you aggrivate me
    lol....he is really getting to you...just ignore him

zuppah is offline Banned
    damn its so ****ed.. if you dont know every ****ing thing about roids ppls just rage at you.. how the hell can u learn it?? they where at the stage too... its not everytjhing u ccan read urself too! jeez,, cant ask question for shit.. ill better try an other forum

zuppah is offline Banned

glute injection only for under body? :S

Talked with a guy that just inject in shoulders because that goes on the upper body, and that glutes and leggs injection goes on under body... this must be bullshit??

he kinda got me to wonder.. cus he got it from his uncle which is a pro bodybuilder... so im not so sure.:S

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmetc View Post

you aggrivate me
    x2!!!

Mace1988 is offline New Member
    So you suspected it was fake, and proceeded to inject it in your body?

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    go away troll, your full of shit this makes your 5th different cycle in 6 months
    mbmtec to the rescue. lol. i love the miraculous cycle-er that can do 100 different cycles in a month

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i don't mind when people don't have proper grammar or syntax... but when you sound like an idiot... there is no way i'll ever give you advice on aas. my ONLY advice to you is to educate yourself on exercise and nutritional science... make gains, and stop posting about "under body"

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuppah View Post
    Hello

I started my cycle today with test e, deca d, tren e

I have used some 1inch needles before on a short cycle.. it went fine but i noticed that u need 1.5 for glutes.. and i got that for this real first cycle

The first injection with only test E went fine with the 1.5inch needle..

Question 1:

After i took another syringe with tren and deca... but when i putted the needle in my glutes i felt a wired uncomfortable feeling and i got a twitching in my ass... did i hit something when i where putting the needle in to the muscle?? i didnt feel anything special the first time .. so i dont know.... but i kinda noticed when u passed the fat and hit the muscle but not like i felt the second time.. it was just awefull feeling , dont know if it did hurt so bad i just remember i got that ugly feeling that the needle hit something and that my ass caught very much..

Question 2
    Second thing i wonder at is if my trenbolone is fake...

i mixed the deca and tren in the syringe.. both deca and testo where fine oils when i dragged it into the syringe but when i dragged the tren into the syring there was like a wavy sheen in the oil.-. that didint happend with the other oils.. and i mixed the test and deca and nothing specially happend so i dont think it is cut they where mixed?? or is it cus tren is so thick oil?? i think it might be cooking oil?? i dont know.-. the bottle was kinda sealed too with a cork...was a little bit loose but not that u can get the needle between i think.. please help me...

question 3.

Can i use 5ml syringes for injection? so i dont have to inject 2 times cus the 2ml syringes i have io need to do injection twice... is it any limitation of hopw much oil u can inject on same place?? i injected 3-4 ml in 1 glute today.. is that to much??? the oil diidnt ran out so it is still there:'p i dont know

than kyou for answers
    If you were educated you'd know how bad it is to mix tren and deca.......good luck bro

zuppah is offline Banned
    u go make some gains if its u on the pic there,.. a noob like me and i own u by clean training

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    damn trolls are everywhere, it's like a god damn epidemic

Thread Information