Dragon666 is offline Junior Member

Trouble breathing on cycle?

It's only 7 days since I started a test prop/masteron /dbol cycle and I must admit I'm having a side effect I'm not totally comfortable with.

I wake up in the mornings feeling like I've been taking short breathes all night and like there is a buildup of carbon dioxide in my lungs I haven't fully exhaled. Basically like someone was sitting on my chest all night.

This persists throughout the day unless I take direct intentional efforts to make exaggerated breathes. I want to say it's because my "upper body" has gained some serious weight in the last 7 days, but I can't be sure.

Anyone else experience this on cycle?

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    Yea, but on Tren , prop, masteron

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how much have you put on? I'd check your blood pressure. Are you taking any a-dex or aromisin? You really bloated?

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    I pesonally dont have much bloating, and my BP yesterday was 92/52 78 pulse

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    The chest pain and discomfort common with angina may be described as pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the center of your chest. Some people with angina symptoms describe angina as feeling like a vise is squeezing their chest, or feeling like a heavy weight has been placed on their chest.

When was the last time you had bloods done

infernal0988 is offline New Member
    Im on a Tren Enth, Test Enth , masteron Enth cycle right now im in week 3 have not had any side effects besides the occasional night sweats, a little shortness of breath as to be expected with any Tren cycle really , never heard of anyone getting it of test prop , masteron or Dbol for that matter but like above might be blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    The chest pain and discomfort common with angina may be described as pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the center of your chest. Some people with angina symptoms describe angina as feeling like a vise is squeezing their chest, or feeling like a heavy weight has been placed on their chest.

When was the last time you had bloods done
    I just did a search on this, "unstable" Angina, and the symptoms match more or less what I've been experiencing. One of the possible reasons it gave was that it may be experienced after a heavy meal. My feeling is that my heart may not be getting the oxygen it fully needs during this growth spurt, which is why I'm experiencing this tightness and pain. I'm going to do some cardio and see what's up. Also make an appointment at my anti-aging clinic and see if I can't get some updated blood work done. Last blood work I did was TRT related and didn't give me dissolved oxygen or co2 levels. But I know what it feels like to have my blood in a state of acidosis and I think I may be leaning that way, which is preventing a complete uptake of oxygen....

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    how much have you put on? I'd check your blood pressure. Are you taking any a-dex or aromisin? You really bloated?
    Put on about 7 pounds muscle mass+water ret, but I'm holding at least 4-5 pounds of food in my gut at any one time. I started at 172, and weighed in at 184 this morning after I took a shet... so I guess that's 12 pounds extra Im carrying on my frame between the muscle and gut. Not bloated in my muscle mass, but a lot of lower abdominal pressure from the food I'm eating. Gut is protruding. No AI. I have them on hand just haven't dropped any...

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon666 View Post
    It's only 7 days since I started a test prop/masteron /dbol cycle and I must admit I'm having a side effect I'm not totally comfortable with.

I wake up in the mornings feeling like I've been taking short breathes all night and like there is a buildup of carbon dioxide in my lungs I haven't fully exhaled. Basically like someone was sitting on my chest all night.

This persists throughout the day unless I take direct intentional efforts to make exaggerated breathes. I want to say it's because my "upper body" has gained some serious weight in the last 7 days, but I can't be sure.

Anyone else experience this on cycle?
    dont respond with brand name, but do you have UGL gear or Pharm grade?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It sounds like its just from the added bloodpressure (water retention) and your bulking diet not allowing your lungs to expand easily.
    Also, Dbol is known to lower cellular respiration.

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    dont respond with brand name, but do you have UGL gear or Pharm grade?
    UGL ... and Bonaparte, thats good to know about Dbol ... strangely that's news to me regarding the cellular respiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon666 View Post
    UGL ... and Bonaparte, thats good to know about Dbol... strangely that's news to me regarding the cellular respiration.
    I'll admit that it isn't a widely acnowledged fact. I just recall reading in a profile by BigCat on bb.com that Dbol is thought to interfere with cellular respiration a bit, which would explain how it lowers cardio endurance (since it doesn't evoke a prostaglandin bronchioconstriction response like Tren ).

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    I get it with the mast sometimes. the more you stress out and think about it the more ur gonna mind**** urself.
    It will pass. Sometimes i get almost like a tren cough from the mast and i taste it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you could be getting a common respiratory infection, ive never heard of anyone getting short breathed on AAS unless they injected in a vein which is very short term discomfort. too many are too quick to blame their cycles for unrelated aliments. go to your doctor.

and you wouldnt have gained 'serious' weight in 7 days

Just an update...

It was bothering me so much I decided to systematically eliminate the compounds one at a time (not the test). I dropped the dbol for 3 days and still had trouble taking deep breathes. Then I dropped the Masteron and skipped out EOD shot and it started to get better. I skipped the next one, and the problem was fixed. So the masteron was giving me the issue. It was a UGL brand. Anyways, just for future reference if anyone else experiences this problem, it was the Masteron no doubt. Problem solved, no more Masteron unless I feel like not breathing for awhile.

Maybe the masteron contained a solvent or carrier that you're mildly allergic to (maybe EO?), causing small airway constriction.
    I see no reason why the hormone itself would have this effect.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I'll admit that it isn't a widely acnowledged fact. I just recall reading in a profile by BigCat on bb.com that Dbol is thought to interfere with cellular respiration a bit, which would explain how it lowers cardio endurance (since it doesn't evoke a prostaglandin bronchioconstriction response like Tren).
    Do you think it is possible to block the tren effects of bronchioconstriction by using a H1 antihistamine and or some NSAID's

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Do you think it is possible to block the tren effects of bronchioconstriction by using a H1 antihistamine and or some NSAID's
    IDK. I never got the tren cough, but I only used 50mg EOD.
    Keeping an albuterol inhaler around is probably your best bet.

Thread Information