kbzy is offline New Member

Cycle Advice _Sus/EQ/

Hey you all just wondering how my next cycle stacks up and any advice good or bad:

500mg Sustanon
    600mg Equipoise
    75mg Anadrol
    80mg Anavar
    Nolvadex

Stats are 5'9" 184lbs 12pct body fat

A 15 week cycle. Anadrol for 2 weeks or so to kick start. Question is when should i throw in the anavar? I was planning on using it for 8 weeks. New to the site but not to using gear.

I am just looking at adding quality size. Not worried about the body fat as 12pct is as high as i'll be. Appreciate any feedback.

I failed to mention that i have not used equipoise before. Anavar will be my first go at it as well. I normally would do the test deca and dbol combo.. winny n clen depending on goal

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a big fan of running two orals in the same cycle. Personally, if you have the cash, I'd go with the var. I have used this many times, and I feel the gains are cleaner than the drol. The problem i have with drol is that for many, there is a lot of bloat that goes away once you stop taking, and the fact, for me, it makes me feel lethargic. Since var is easier on the liver, you can run it for longer periods of time than the drol. The recommended dose of var for what we do is between 50 and 100mg per day, so you are definately right in the middle. Var doesn't provide the quick start drol does, but it doesn't dissipate quickly like drol does either. I've also ran var for the entire 12 weeks at 100mg/day, with no adverse effects to my liver as it shows on a blood panel. Although I've done this, don't take it as any kind of recommendation. Do you own homework and make your own decisions on this one.

IMO, the sustanon just kicks off your test quicker than running similar equivalent doses of cyp, but in the long run, again, IMO, it shouldn't matter. This coming from a guy that has only used two types, enth and cyp. Well, that and base, so three actually.

When I look up equipose on wiki, i find this:
    "Boldenone was synthesized in an attempt to create a long-acting injectable methandrostenolone (Dianabol ), but in reality boldenone acts nothing like methandrostenolone. It has a very long half-life, and can show up on a steroid test for up to 1.5 years, due to the long undecylenate ester attached to the parent steroid. Trace amounts of the drug can easily be detected for months after discontinued use".
    If you ever plan to compete, I would imagine this is not what you want to take, since it shows up for very long periods of time.

Make sure you get something to protect your liver
    I use milk thistle and NAC. others use liv-14 i think it's called. either way, you need to take something for your liver. Plenty of good products out there.

Roman,

Thanks for the info and your input. You are absolutely right about drol. It also makes me feel lethargic yet an uneasy feeling. The strength is amazing, however the bloating can be bad. I have done research on var and EQ as most guys i have trained with have used both. However actually taking the AS is really the best research u can do. I was thinking that i should take anadrol for 2 weeks, give my liver a 2 week break, and then run the var for the last 8-10 weeks?

I just want to get the best cycle i can with the gear i have. I can run sus another 250mg to 750mg, but thats the limit for me.

once again thanks for the info

Thread Information