3rdtimejuicer is offline New Member

Best way to take the gear I have...?

I have 38 pills of H-Drol and 28 pills of M-Drol. What is the most effective way to take these two compounds? Can they be run sequentially over a 4 or 5 week period?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 04-15-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: i cant do math today with your pill count.

I have nolva. I'm 195 11% bf. I'm too worried about getting a controlled delivery to order test online and I can't afford to pay for it locally.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdtimejuicer View Post
    I have nolva. I'm 195 11% bf. I'm too worried about getting a controlled delivery to order test online and I can't afford to pay for it locally.
    Well, save your lunch money. The way I look at it is, I'd rather get the gear I want to do a proper cycle, than get crap and mix and match. If you don't have the bread to do it right, save your money and do it right.

I deleted that post before because for some reason i divided the pills by 7 to find out how many weeks, instead of first dividing by 3 to find out how many days you have doses for. I wouldn't do it half-assed if I were you.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 04-15-2011 at 07:16 PM.

I'm not ready to take a real cycle yet, I just want a little booster.

B1u3Dr4g0n1 is offline New Member
    we r in the same boat...lol I have a bottle of x-tren and trying to figure out how to use it with out messing up, my buddy had a bottle of h-drol he tried to give me also but I didnt take it, I do know that is real ruff on the liver...peace

and do i need to PCT if i run a 2 week cycle of mdrol at 20mg/day? what about a 3 week of hdrol at 20mg/day?

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Do you have everything else in order? Diet, protein, exercise, etc?

Cuz if you really want to use those silly things, I cannot stop you, but you will be harming your body without seeing any benefits. Let me repeat that...if your diet is not in order, you will NOT see any gains from them.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    Do you have everything else in order? Diet, protein, exercise, etc?

Cuz if you really want to use those silly things, I cannot stop you, but you will be harming your body without seeing any benefits. Let me repeat that...if your diet is not in order, you will NOT see any gains from them.
    I would not be posting if I didn't. I know I sound like a noob with my low post count and all, but I'm not. I got locked out of my old account that I've had for years because I forgot the password and don't have access to the email account anymore (yes its been awhile since I've posted here).

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    I am sorry that I didn't answer your question then. I just mean well. Best of luck with it when you do figure it out.

bump

istherealimit is offline Banned
    Are m drol and h drol ph's or what? tren ive heard is a designer aas. but nothing major. boys get your jimmy hats on cause it's about to rain!!! secret to growth you'll soon find out is all about diet. get your selves to the diet section talk to a wise man damion he will hok you up with 15lbs in 2 months of lean beef easy and no pills. just some good oll fashion recipes. hahah i got my secret blend of herbs and spices from that guy no bs grew 15 lbs in 2 months thanks to diet change. gooona post it thanks to slimmer and damion for setting me straight. food is base. POW POW

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    All stats?

Mdrol is superdrol and hdrol is the original halodrol. Both are now banned by the FDA. I'm thinking about just taking the halodrol at 15mg/day until I run out, and then do the same with the superdrol. At such a low dosage I don't think I'll experience adverse effects.

istherealimit is offline Banned
    are they 17aa? if so liver toxic. if your gonna do this i hope you get everything in check 2 ph's idk how that works. halodrol is a ph of tbol. if i were you id sell the pills for what ever i could get and buy some casien and take it at night that will boost you up and save your liver. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...overkill-or-ok check this post no go on the stack man. hope you change your mind!!

buump

Thread Information