Gbone660 is offline New Member

Another Winstrol Capsule Question

First time taking anything, and now gonna try 50 mg Stanozolol (Winstrol )capsules. I have always hit the gym hard and eat pretty good. Any suggestions on dosage and possibly something I should stack it with?
    Height: 5'3
    Weight: 140lbs
    Est Bodyfat: 12%

Current workout:
    5 days a week, 2 body parts per day (ie "biceps/back" etc.) I switch it up.
    abs every other day
    1/2 hr cardio 3 days a week

I wanna rock this sh&t!!!
    Last edited by Gbone660; 04-16-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    you are too light for AAS...post your diet...
    Last edited by Blade15; 04-16-2011 at 12:31 PM.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Your first cycle should consist of test only... not winny. What are your goals? What does your diet look like? How long have you been working out?

My diet is not ideal, its a 3 meal a day with a protein shake post workout.
    Breakfast: 3 egg whites, bran muffin, and a banana - I force it down since i have no appetite in the AM
    Lunch: 1 chicken breast, broccoli, spinach leaves, and brown rice.
    Post workout: protein shake
    Dinner: steak cubed or extra lean beef, or chicken breasts, brown rice or couscous, broccoli or spinach, sometimes canned salmon too. There's a couple more variables that don't come to mind now.

Been working out since I've been 19. in that time missed on a few months with a car accident injury and a MCL tear.

I want a little extra size but want it to look solid and not puffy with water retension like so many I see at my gym.

Thanks again for any info!

Hit diet section bro...

Just diet? Okay, I'll step it up a couple knotches and get it in check!

Man... you are 140 dude.. you can climb up to 170/175.. i am 5'4'' and 161 with 13/14%bf.. i am also trying to get 180/185 before i can start a cycle...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^Agree. Get your diet and exercise routine down. Aas is last.

Do you know your BMR (Base metabolic Rate)? This is the first step to growth imo. Once you figure that out (just search it on this site) then you need to add a few hundred extra calories per day depending on your growth goals. Next comes understanding your macro intakes (Protein/Carbs/Fat). This should be balanced based on your goals... a real rough estimate would be 40/40/20, but you will need to modify it so do some reading in the diet section. The frequency of your meals needs to be something like every two to three hours. This is about as long as your body will metabolize food after you've eaten it. So if you want to provide your body sufficient levels of the building blocks that make muscle, then 6 or 7 meals a day is the key.

Next comes your routine. Typically, for optimal growth at the beginner to intermediate levels, hitting the same muscle group more than once a week is counter productive. I bring this up since you mentioned hitting your abs every other day and other muscle groups twice a week. Insufficient rest for any growth. it sounds like you are over training to me.

Cardio should be at 80% "max" heart rate for a minimum of 20 minutes for a minimum of 3x a week. Since you want growth and your bf% is not out of line, then this would probably be sufficient.

You probably need to cure these issues first, make a go of it for at least 6 months, and see what type of natural progress you are capable of.
    Last edited by Times Roman; 04-16-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    what you are eating is very good actually, you just need to eat 2-3 more meals like that every day (while slowing upping the amount you eat per meal). you will grow without any steroids if you do this!

Thread Information