Thread: Proviron

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

Proviron

I was wondering can Proviron be used like Masteron during a cycle to stop estrogen buildup? Or do I have to still run a AI during my cycle?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello
    I just looked at your profile and noticed you are 22 years old. We here at the board do not condone aas useage under 25 for a variety of reasons, mostly due to your endocrine and HPTA systems not fully developed until your mid twenties.
    There are a variety of problems that can result when starting aas too young, and we can talk about that if you like.
    But for now, everyone here is going to tell you the same thing. And that is to wait, not use aas, for at least 3 more years.
    Ideally, you will take this period and focus solely on improving your diet and exercise routines.
    Best of luck to you!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    x2 Well said.

to late I've been cycling since I was 21, I know the risk & I'm willing to take all responsibilities of my actions. I know whats at risk my health & freedom but that hasn't stopped me

layeazy is offline Banned
    proviron is good for your sperm count or production you are better off running an anti estrogen and masteron really doesn't aromatize anyways depends on what test you are running with the masteron.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    I was wondering can Proviron be used like Masteron during a cycle to stop estrogen buildup? Or do I have to still run a AI during my cycle?
    Before AI's were around and so popular good stack to avoid estrogen related sides was NOLVA and PROVIRON .

**** I have another question which is stronger in reducing SHBG Aromasin or Proviron ?
    Last edited by warlord_wang; 04-17-2011 at 12:00 PM.

bump

bump

Newcastle is offline Junior Member
    I would like to know the answer to that one as well.

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I have been spending quite a bit of time lately research alternatives to AI's and ways to control estrogen. I have found that I am not responding really well to AIs and it is probably slowing my progress as a result.

Proviron 25mg/50mg ED + Nolva 10mg ED seem to be a good way to combat and estrogen related gyno and reduce water weight to a certain degree. Additionally, Proviron is the top drug for binding to SHBG compared to all other AIs. The synergy between Test and these components seems to be excellent. Some also suggest that it is a good drug to use during PCT to facilitate maintaining gains as at lower dosages it does not seem to have any or very little impact to your recovery.

Personally, I am going to run Test E 500mg + Proviron 50mg ED + Nolva 10mg ED as my next cycle. I love prop, but ED pinning is getting old.

On a side note, take the advice of the vets and people much older and wiser than yourself. Stop cycling and wait until you're older. You'll be way more responsible and involved in the process. While you might feel that you are, I assure you that I know people twice my age that do not have the slightest idea of how to cycle... or be responsible for that matter.

Thread Information