rac503 is offline New Member

hoping for answers. first cycle!

So just received my first cycle. First time user. I have sustanon 250, test 300, dbol , and winstrol . I haven't weight lifted in almost 4 years, since high school. I was 18 yrs old, 5'10, 165 lbs. I know not big at all that's why I have gone to the dark side anyway at that time I was only benching 205. Im now 23, 5'10, 175 lbs. My weight goes up and down. Now to the point, I started 5 weeks ago. My first injection was 1cc of sus 250. Everyday I took 40mg dbol (2 pills). Just finished dbol now starting winstrol, 1 pill a day. I do weekly injections. After the first week I started 1cc sus and 1cc test. All in one injection same site, butt cheeck. Not sure how all of this is suppose to work and not sure if im injecting myself correctly, but I haven't really noticed any results.. is it because im out of shape? Or could I be injecting myself incorrectly and the oil is just sitting around in my butt... any ideas? Sorry so long. Please let me know what you think! Thank you.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Hey buddy, I will try to be as nice as possible:

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Now that that is out of the way, let me tell you that the first thing you need to go and do is get some PCT. If you have that figured, to answer your question, the dbol could be the culprit here and nothing else cuz the sustanon takes a while to work even though it does contain Test P.

I did not quite get your dosages and won't try to. Please lay out your cycle a bit more cleanly so someone can answer you properly.

Thank you for the fast response. Okay ill try and break it down to make sense but like I said new to this. The gear I have is sustanon 300, test 300, dbol , winstrol , and nolvadex . Started with 1cc of sus, stacking it with test weekly. I've been on it for 5 weeks now. Hve bout 3 more weeks worth. Also took dbol, 40 mg a day, for 5 weeks. Now taking winstrol, 1 a day, have 3 or for more weeks with winstrol. Looked up the pct thank you for that, started taking nolvadex. I tried to make this make sense. Hopefully someone understands. Thank you.

Zaf21 is offline Associate Member
    none of this even makes sense, so your doing 1cc of sus per week? why are you taking the nolvadex now? wats the other gear for? do some more reasearch and understand wat you are doing.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    somewhere in thread i read one compound... that compound is perfect for you... thats a food-osterone... No hard feeling bro.. i just want to say that train hard for 2 years more and diet for 2 years then when you will be 190/195 then do a cycle...

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Okay... wow...

There is so much wrong with your post that it's hard to know where to begin. I'm not being mean bro... but you seriously need to educate yourself on what you're doing before you ever do it again. You are injecting serious compounds in to your body and you have no idea what it does or how to do it. You need to have a little more respect for your body than that.

First of all, you're 23 years old... too young for AAS. These things should not even be considered until you're 25 - 26 years old.
    Second... you're 175 lbs. Which means you should be getting your diet in order. You should have no problem reaching 200 -210 lbs. naturally through strict diet and serious workouts. You need to head to the diet section and learn how to eat.
    Third... do you know what these compounds are doing to your body? A first cycle should be test only with a proper PCT to follow. You've started your PCT while still cycling? PCT stands for POST cycle therapy. Do you know what PCT is for?

Your cycle is all over the place and poorly planned. The best thing you can do is read this site until your eyes blur and then sleep and read it again. You have a lot to learn my friend. Why are you only pinning the Sust once a week? Why are you only pinning the test once per week? What dosage is the winny you are taking? One pill doesn't tell us anything. Do you have the correct pins and do you even know where to pin? My advice would be to end this cycle immediately and start a proper PCT. Eat big, lift heavy and stay off the juice. Once you've learned what you're doing and have maxed out naturally, then maybe you can consider doing a cycle again. I know this isn't what you want to hear but you asked for advice... please take it.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Go to diet section.. read stickies.. you will be fine..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^110% agree. stop your cycle now and start pct immediately!

this is the best advice you will get all year.

your endocrine system and your HPTA systems are still maturing until sometime in your mid twenties. doing aas now poses the following risks:

limp dik
    low or no libido (no desire to fuk)
    small balls
    fukked up liver
    high blood pressure
    bad cholestoral levels
    inability to produce testosterone naturally

if you decide to continue on your present course, which is certainly your right, then you can expect to experience some or all of these symptoms, some sooner than later.

The funny thing is that some of our vets DID start taking steroids when they were young, and now come here to try to keep young people such as yourself, from making the same mistake.

I don't know about you, but I like the idea of being able to fuk my woman. At your age, I can't possibly imagine the horror of spending the next 40+ years embarrassing myself by trying to fuk my woman with a limp dik. The choice is yours. But when it comes to advice on aas, no one here will tell you anything other than to wait until your body is totally ready. And that means waiting for a few more years.

Other than that, your hammer is hanging pretty good right now?

Hahaha, Roman, I am glad you brought up the libido thing. Take notice OP!

You seem like a simple nice guy. We all mean the best. Take care of yourself.

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    @ Times Roman- can those problems happen to people under 25 who are on trt?

the issue while on test, low dose or high, is you are shutting down your own natural test production at a time in your life you need your body to produce it's own test so that it may finish maturing and developing.

having said that, I feel like I am getting baited here, since one does not normally need trt under 25. this is a time when one is producing massive amounts of test. I began trt in my 40's, which is probably about right for a guy my age, if he so chooses.

So for a kid under 25 to need trt, real trt, then that tells me he is receiving advice and treatment from a doctor, and that means there are other issues we are not considering since it is not common to be on trt under 25.

why do you ask? what are you not telling us?

Me and my doctor have been talking of putting me on trt because i already have the symptoms you've mentioned and im 19. I am not baiting you at all, just trying to learn. total test 411 ng/dl free test 1.12 ng/dl

Thank you guys for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by lifter65 View Post
    Me and my doctor have been talking of putting me on trt because i already have the symptoms you've mentioned and im 19. I am not baiting you at all, just trying to learn. total test 411 ng/dl free test 1.12 ng/dl
    Since you are speaking with your doctor, I will defer to her.

I would push to get a full and complete blood panel, including estrogen level. this could have some revealing insight.

Understand that once on trt, it is for the rest of your life. Just like being a diabetic, you will have to manage this issue.

Some things you need to discuss with your doctor regarding trt at an early age

testicular atrophy and the impact this has on reproduction
    impacts on blood pressure due to life time test administration
    effects on lipids (cholesterol)

your doctor probably has a brouchure you can read while she performs a digital rectal exam, so check it out and don't be afraid to ask questions

my total estrogen was 127, anything under 200 was considered normal, but I'm not sure if I trust these labs with their huge ranges, any insight into that?

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    Yea rac, listen to these guys. They are looking out for your health and your future. Give your body the time it needs to fully develop.

lifter65, if you don't mind, could you tell us why you have such lost test in the first place? Cycle gone wrong? I understand if it is sensitive and you dont want to share.

Thread Information