funky419 is offline Banned

Military and AAS

does the military give the kids in there AAS? i have heard all kinds of "they pumped me full of so many pills" stories from kids that just got out. granted a lot of the kids saying this were pretty big kids. Anyone know if that kind of stuff goes on right now?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are kidding right? They get all over you if you drink to much.Do you really think they would handout aas?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

Lots of guys in the military use AAS, but the US Government is not in the business of handing them out to their soldiers.

kelevra is offline Member
    ^^^^ I was never in but worked directly with some of their top notch guys. The answers is NO..

Mskinn is offline New Member
    I've know some units where everyone uses them. From the lowest grunt to the highest in command. They should have just called that unit the JIG. Jacked infantry guys. You'd see guys that were stick figures when they joined to 40+lbs bigger a few months down the line.
    Some units on the other hand will piss test for any and everything.
    Oh sorry I was in the Marines, don't know how it is in the other branches.

fif
    fif is offline Junior Member
    my brother's friend was on testosterone at his marine base in virginia. maybe someone knew, but im sure they looked the other way. why would one not want his army to be bigger and stronger right?

kelevra is offline Member
    Yes, i have met many who have used, but of course they are not an issued thing like the initial question seemed to lead

yeah i didnt think it would be issued. Given the way roiders roll, trying to give their friends free cycles to get them to juice with them, i could see a couple dudes in a squad or platoon w/e they call it juicing everyone up

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    No way! There are some who use but as far as being given to them that's crazy. It's hard to get anything striver than motrin.

awms is offline Senior Member
    They most likly turn a blind eye to it...they dont give out steroids but they do give out speed lol

Polynikes is offline New Member
    To say the U.S. Military issues AAS to their troops is absolutely ludicrous. There is absolutely NO reason AAS's would make a better soldier. Weather your a Delta operator or an Air Force reservist supply clerk. I've served as an Active Duty infantry soldier and I now do federal contract work around the world. I have spent alot of time in and around different military garrison units and in several deployment zones. That said, is AAS rampant, used and abused among the troops, and contractors (for that matter)?.....Absolutely (especially by the civilian PSD guys ), and its no different than any other gym around the world.

Trust me, no level of Govt seniority would ever approve a budget for AAS, in their pre-deployment vaccinations. Besides.....you think the Military would spend that kind of $$$$ on their troops!????

Fetch is offline Member
    My friend and a group of his mates was actually discharged from the military for testing positive for AAS. From what he explained, they very rarely will administer random steroid testing because of the cost. More likely he got too big too fast, and someone noticed.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by funky419 View Post
    does the military give the kids in there AAS? i have heard all kinds of "they pumped me full of so many pills" stories from kids that just got out. granted a lot of the kids saying this were pretty big kids. Anyone know if that kind of stuff goes on right now?
    "Kids" was used 4 times in this Post, Since when did we start recruiting Kids into the US Military.

I have never heard of, Seen or known anyone in the military to be tested for AAS.

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I have never heard of, Seen or known anyone in the military to be tested for AAS.
    I have only seen it once and it was only because the command found needles in his room during inspection!

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    i wish they handed out aas when i wasthen an 11 bang bang. but then again i was to young back

ArmyRanger1982 is offline Junior Member
    I spend 4ys in Spec Ops and some guy in my Bat where taking them, BUT NO THE GOVERNMENT Does issue or approve. But they dnt test either

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    we have a bosnian "door kicker" here. Big fella. He says the government is pro aas, including the military. So it all depends on which military you are referring to

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You can get in a lot of trouble in the military for using AAS. But at the same token, they don't really test either unless they have reason to suspect you are using them. I do know of several guys in the army who are on TRT though given by the military doctors.

I am 25 years old, `I call 18 year olds kids...sorry its not even like im 50 but when i was 18 i was def a kid

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRanger1982 View Post
    I spend 4ys in Spec Ops and some guy in my Bat where taking them, BUT NO THE GOVERNMENT Does issue or approve. But they dnt test either
    Sent a PM sorry Guys
    Last edited by wmaousley; 04-17-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Thread Information