27300man is offline Associate Member

Test Cycle with 20%+ BF

Please only post if you are or know of somebody's results who has done a Test cycle with 20% or higher BF. Thanks!

I know your out there. Post your results and/or how your whole cycle went. Did you lose fat and gain muscle? Stay fat and gain muscle? Did you end up looking like Dwayne Johnson or a swole Christy Alley? Post it!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    It's gonna depend on your diet, I will say that the results will be somewhat disappointing because you will not be able to see how all your hard work has paid off. Speaking from experience if your diet Is clean and you train hard you can expect to lose a couple of points in bf just don't expect a miracle. If you 20+ bf it's an indication you don't know how to eat properly so drastic changes are gonna need to be made in your diet. It could work or it could backfire on you and you could wind up fatter.
    Last edited by MBMETC; 04-16-2011 at 04:36 PM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would never cycle with that high BF but i have seen people that has and that got fatter waste of time if you cant get your BF down

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I am going to stick my neck out here.You look at the guys powerlifting.I mean the ones in the heavy weight class.Now they aint ripped.But a few are breaking records.But its all wat you are after.Like the man said it can back fire on you if you are trying to slim down.Bigger chance of gyno also.

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-TEST-E-10-WKS

That's me. Bulking cycle at around 20% bodyfat. I was told by someone that I was 15% bodyfat though so I'm not positive what my true bodyfat is. After pics are at the bottom.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    It all depends on what you are eating. At 20% bf I'm guessing your diet isn't all that great. Consider getting your diet in check before you run any aas.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blastedlooger View Post

That's me. Bulking cycle at around 20% bodyfat. I was told by someone that I was 15% bodyfat though so I'm not positive what my true bodyfat is. After pics are at the bottom.
    You where not 20%, yes 15% looks closer.

Yes 20% is not a good idea. I have seen plenty of people who maybe dont get gyno but still b*tch tits due to gaining to more water weight.

it also shows you just don't have the willpower to do things the right way. Getting down under 15% is easy in the reality of things when we are talking about working out daily, routines, diet and other things that will require dedication. If you cant get down to 15% you dont have the dedication to keep any of the gains you will make and soon you will be back in the same or worse condition.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    I wouldn't cycle at that body fat your asking for trouble

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I am going to stick my neck out here.You look at the guys powerlifting.I mean the ones in the heavy weight class.Now they aint ripped.But a few are breaking records.But its all wat you are after.Like the man said it can back fire on you if you are trying to slim down.Bigger chance of gyno also.
    i agree with songdog,you will gain,but you wont notice it as much,but on the scales,but you WILL be prone to estro more with a higher BF% im 17% BF and have done 2 previous cycles of test cyp by itself and i gained a good amount,but kept the same BF%,ALSO GAIINED WATER RETENTION....just drink a lot of water and watch you sodium intake,it would help if you done cardio and tweaked your diet and get it down some,just saying

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    i did a cycle at 20%bf. if you diet, do cardio, and lift, you shoud cut down the fat. me personally i lost 7% bf and was looking pretty hard got alot of compliments. but i was also on a cycle i would not advise. it was very a very harsh cyle and i was getting scared during pct that i was not recovering. but in the end it all worked out. if you do it just realize you are at a greater for side effects.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blastedlooger View Post

you def werent 20 percent

Olddawg71 is offline New Member
    When I started my first cycle, 300mg a week of Test C/ 20mgs a day of Halo a very mild cycle. ..I was sitting at 21% BF. I was however working with a very experienced nutritionist who was constantly tweeking my diet and my cardio routine was 5 days a week, 45 min at heart rate of 152 bpm. I was also strength training 4 days per week. My diet was very clean and I had all the meds on hand to deal with any problems that may have come up. At the end of that 12 week cycle I was down 18 lbs and lost 10% BF. I had no gyno or BP problems at all. From all the research I have done over the years, I would not recommend cycling at that high of a BF % unless you are actively working hard at dropping that fat. Also as others have said, make sure your diet and cardio routine is nailed down tight.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    if your diet and cardio is in line, i dont see any issues with it

im close to 20% and every cycle i have run resulted in a leaner me

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    if your diet and cardio is in line, i dont see any issues with it

im close to 20% and every cycle i have run resulted in a leaner me
    To most of us that is an oxymoron. How can your diet and cardio be in line; meaning it's good and your body fat being 20%; meaning it's to high?

If your diet and cardio are in line so is your body fat and it would be around 12% ideally.

Nubster is offline New Member
    So what are the potential bad things that can happen to someone that is "fat" and does AAS? I am heavily muscled but I am also carrying a lot of fat...which I am working hard on getting rid of...but I was wanting to do a tren /test cycle this spring of summer.

Usually more water weight is held/gained than it would be at a lower body fat.
    People with higher body fat have a higher risk of developing gyno it has been suggested and makes sense but maybe not scientifically proven.
    If you have high body fat it means your diet is not in check and you will probably loose a lot if not most of your muscle gains.
    I'm sure there is a lot more.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you can invest in a $20 pair of calipers and gain a real good understanding of your bf%... really no need to guess

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Thanks to the people that read and followed the simple guidelines. Thanks for sharing your cycle experience at a higher BF%. Keep the post coming IF YOU FALL INTO THE GUIDELINES.

funky419 is offline Banned
    I am currently doing a cycle right now and I am around 20% bf. I am doing andropen , and am on week 4. I am up somehwere between 10-15 lbs, i havent weighed myself in 2 daays. I am gaining a good amount of muscle and loosing a good amount of fat. I think my ending weight will probly end up being around 195 before cycle i was 180. Altho only 15 lb gain I will have def gained more. I weigh myself daily at my gym and there is a 1-3 difference up or down daily. Yeah up until about a year ago my diet was absolute shit... ill be the first to tell you. All it consist of now is fruit grill meats veggies wheaties and protein shakes. It is all but impossible for me (not having a license) to mess up every once and a while but im not gonna quit now, rome wasnt built in a day.

Not getting a whole lot of definition but definately some, mostly in arms and shoulders. Each daily exercise, seems to equal a week off as far as noticable changes. I def couldved waited another 6 months to cycle but it was there and i had the extra money at the time.

blasted looger- it def seems that your abs were showing thru more mid cycle then at the end, did you f up your diet or what?

Thread Information