RRG1288 is offline New Member

What the hell happened? IM inject question

I just took my injection, aspirated and nothing happned. after i took my shot i started couhging uncontrollably for about 3 min. this makes me think i hit the vein and injected stright into it, if so what are the risks?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    bro that happens to me all the time your ok, its has to do with what they make it with i believe did you taste chemicals soon after?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RRG1288 View Post
    I just took my injection, aspirated and nothing happned ( thats good, only air bubbels right?.) after i took my shot i started couhging uncontrollably for about 3 min what are you taking Tren ? EQ, Test what??? TREN does that to almost all the people ( IF ITS TREN ). this makes me think i hit the vein and injected stright into it, ( IF you hit a vein, you would see blood inside the syringe when you aspirated) if so what are the risks?
    ... you will be fine.

See in BOLD

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You'll be ok...... you either got some in a vein, passed through a vein, or injected close to a vein/artery and it absobed in. I'd say it's tren cough but it happened to me with EQ too so. I hope you didn't jinx my injection for this afternoon

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Happened to me this week for the first time. Unnerving, but not a problem. It was interesting - I smelled it first. Then tasted it. Then started coughing. I read about it during my research, so I didn't freak out.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Man I hope you guys aint trying to teach me some bad habits

RRG1288 is offline New Member
    thanks for all the feedback guys, glad to know im not the only one who has experienced that because yes it was quite unnerving.

It scared me too. It happens.

Thread Information