animal05 is offline New Member

Deca Test Cyp Cycle

Hi im 20 yrs old 5'5 about 13% body fat and 155 lbs......im running a cycle of decabol and test cyp....the decca at 300 mgs a week for 10 weeks and test 500 mgs for 12 weeks... wud it be better to run the test at just one shot a week at 500 mgs or 250 mgs twice a week?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

20..? No need for any of this. Please re-think your plan. You are still growing.

animal05 is offline New Member
    well i've worked out for years....started at 130 gained 13 lbs on just eating and supplements....then took a test cyp cycle last year gained another 15....now goin again this year so i dont feel so bad about it

Zaf21 is offline Associate Member
    Too young

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by animal05 View Post
    well i've worked out for years....started at 130 gained 13 lbs on just eating and supplements....then took a test cyp cycle last year gained another 15....now goin again this year so i dont feel so bad about it
    And you want to do another one at 20?

NOT A GOOD IDEA. Please do not do another cycle.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep in mind that the amount of experience or how much you did or did not gain has nothing to do with why you should not be doing a cycle at your age. The HPTA continues to develop till about 25 yrs old and taking AAS while its still in its developmental stage greatly increases the chance of permanent damage and lovely things like inability to perform, lack of erections, low libido, etc. The fact that you have done a cycle already only increases the chances that this one will be the one that does the damage, particularly with a 19 nor like Deca incorporated in the cycle.

While you should drop the cycle all together if not at least drop the Deca, your girlfriends will thank you.

PS if you do a search for Too young to cycle you can find an excellent article by Marcus going into great detail on the subject.

please wait till you are older man,to young,and you will mess uo yourself in the long run

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The deca is just what you need to get the extra kick since you dont care what anyone else needs. You also need to order this, you will be needing it soon. Before you embarass yourself when you come back complaining that your dick wont work dont worry, we get post like that daily from kids your age who knew what was best for them, they had already done it once so they might as well continue, they where done growing, they wont be effected this way, they know someone who did this and had no problem etc.

You will be needing this soon enough.
    http://www.ar-r.com/featured-product...l-30mg-ml.html

I wont argue, you are the exception to the rule just like 90% of the kids who came before you who had the same results. ARR loves you guys also. Thanks for the business.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The deca is just what you need to get the extra kick since you dont care what anyone else needs. You also need to order this, you will be needing it soon. Before you embarass yourself when you come back complaining that your dick wont work dont worry, we get post like that daily from kids your age who knew what was best for them, they had already done it once so they might as well continue, they where done growing, they wont be effected this way, they know someone who did this and had no problem etc.

You will be needing this soon enough.
    http://www.ar-r.com/featured-product...l-30mg-ml.html

I wont argue, you are the exception to the rule just like 90% of the kids who came before you who had the same results. ARR loves you guys also. Thanks for the business.
    indeed my friend.....they just dont listen...but until they are in thier mid to late 30"s they will remember what what said

Thread Information