Thread: clen/t3

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

clen/t3

I was wondering is there any other products out there what cause fat loss better then these two?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    No tablet(s) can cause fat loss but only cardio and a good diet will work

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Their biggest use for me is:

1) I try harder when I know that I am on something because it somehow motivates me
    2) I use them only to get over plateaus. When you diet for a while, you have a low metabolism, and other bad things are happening. Clen /T3 helps negate that and get you over the plateau.

Just realized that we did not really answer your question, therefore bumping it. DNP (check out the sticky) could potentially cause more weight loss, but it is considered unsafe. More of clen /T3 can do the trick too but be wary of muscle loss and faster B2 desensitization. People don't respect the ECA stack because it is easier to get, and they think that the more illegal the substance, the better it works. The truth is that ECA is amazing. Hunger blunting + Anti-catabolic + Thermogenic + Increased Energy + Cheaper + No need to cycle

So, my pick would probably be the ECA stack.

Ephedrine will increase your body metabolism by 3%. Clen will increase it by 10%. You'll burn more energy with clen.

Yes, Clen does increase it by 7 more % than ECA, which is a 133% increase over ECA , but it lacks hunger blunting, it lacks the increase in energy, it could cause insomnia, it is more expensive, and you need to stop for a bit.

4 weeks ECA continuously at 3%/ED lets say, and 2 weeks Clen at 10%/ED extra:
    ECA = 84%
    Clen = 140%
    which ends up being a 67% increase instead of the before mentioned 133%

You could add keto, but more $$$.

I just wanted to make a point that ECA is better/$ spent and in the end, since ECA gets better the longer you use it, even the 3% and 10% deal gets blurry.

Another good option would be Clen/T3/Keto + Yohimbine + Appetite suppresant.

My 2 cents.
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 04-17-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Thread Information