bruary17 is offline Member

What do prohormones smell like? Yes this is serious..

I just bought two bottles of 1-AD. Set me back almost 200 bucks. I have a bottle of the old ergopharm 1-AD and it smells like ammonia, and from all I've read about legit 1-AD...it's suppose to smell like that. This new shit I bought smell like some sort of herbal concoction. Help!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Who makes the other 1-AD?
    Chances are, it isn't actually 1-AD, but a DHEA precursor to 1-ad (which is all that is legally sold anymore).

Icon sciences makes it. Bought it from muscleguy on sell.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Who makes the other 1-AD?
    Chances are, it isn't actually 1-AD, but a DHEA precursor to 1-ad (which is all that is legally sold anymore).
    Can I expect similiar results as the ergopharms 1-AD? Should I be aware of anything different side effect wise?

There's a dude on sell .com who sells a replica of the ergopharms 1-AD...identical bottle but made by bismark labs?? And I read that one smells like ammonia...WTF is up?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    I just bought two bottles of 1-AD. Set me back almost 200 bucks. I have a bottle of the old ergopharm 1-AD and it smells like ammonia, and from all I've read about legit 1-AD...it's suppose to smell like that. This new shit I bought smell like some sort of herbal concoction. Help!
    it smells like 200 dollars burning in a fire i just cant see what if anything people get out of them the real thing is cheaper and is just as hard on the body as any prohorome out there

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    it smells like 200 dollars burning in a fire i just cant see what if anything people get out of them the real thing is cheaper and is just as hard on the body as any prohorome out there
    Well, for one, it's the LEGAL route. That might hold some merit. Not sure if your familiar w 1-AD and why it was so popular, it's a non methylated compound that is very mild on the sides. No estro conversion...minimal dht conversion and it's not uncommon for users to put on 15lbs of dry muscle during a four week cycle.
    Last edited by bruary17; 04-17-2011 at 12:50 PM.

they are legal thats the problem i have for the price nothing legal i have seen is goin to work the way you want for the money you have too spend i have quite a few friends on these 30 day 60 day oral cycles prohoromes and there diet is spot on and there body hasnt changed one bit not a one of them and they have spent thousands on that stuff cause they dont want too pin i guess everyone has there preference just isnt mine for the price and minimal change i will stick too my test

and one more thing are you saying you have gained 15 pounds of lean muscle in 30 days alone off of this product or are you reading the back of the bottle like i just did ?

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    I am quite familar with Ergopharm 1-AD. They were based out of my home town for awhile. They do seem to work some but only at double or triple the recommended dose. They are a little harsh on the gut too. I am not aware of anyone gaining 15 lbs in a month, or even in 3 months for that ,matter. And they sure dont smell like ammonia, I would remember that! Ammonia reminds me of cat piss.

I have a bottle of ergopharms 1-AD. Bought it, opened the seal and it smells like ammonia. I have never ran 1-AD but have seen first hand friends change their body comp considerably on 4-6 week cycles.

You get what you pay for and I paid 65 bucks for each bottle. I'm going to run it and hope for the best. I eat and train like a freak, so I hope to put 10lbs on in my four weeker.

It is what it is. Run it and hope for the best.

well gl with the cycle if you could keep us updated i would love too see before and after pics of this and if you put on 10 lbs of lean muscle on this product keep a log for us that has never done a prohorome

Thread Information