makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Compare the Side Effects of Various forms of Test

Assuming a roughly equivalent dose, how do you think the side effects of the various forms of test compare?

The only one I've tried is Test E. In terms of side effects:

Test E/Test C > Test400 > Sustanon > Test P > Test Suspension

I'm just guessing based on what I've heard about the length of esters and aromatization.

What's your opinion?

Also, I know Deca isn't test but where would you place it in terms of sides there at the same dosage?
    Last edited by makelovenotwar21; 04-17-2011 at 12:27 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read the profile section.Test 400 wont be in there though.I never used it.And most likey never will.So I cant coment on it.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I have run, test E, test C, prop, test ace, sust, omnas(basicly the same), and tne(suspension)

To be completely honest I really dont see much much difference from one to another. Only exception is suspension even with a test prop base suspension cause some hormone fluctuations and my estro was high and bloated all to hell. To me enanth, cyp, prop, ace whatever all the same. Only thing that changes is injection frequency and kick in time thats it test is test

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    -------------------
    Last edited by Times Roman; 04-17-2011 at 07:17 AM.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Ive run T400 and T500 before and got back acne with it, no other sides. I'm on Test Prop now and have zero sides.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Read the profile section.Test 400 wont be in there though.I never used it.And most likey never will.So I cant coment on it.
    Ya man I've done that already. They basically list the sides of test for each like they're all the same, but I'm sure for example prop causes less acne and gyno that enanthate .

Bump for more opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar21 View Post
    Ya man I've done that already. They basically list the sides of test for each like they're all the same, but I'm sure for example prop causes less acne and gyno that enanthate .

Bump for more opinions.
    Why would you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Why would you think that?
    That's just what I've read here from other people. Prop has a shorter ester attached, aromatizes less than longer esters, meaning less estrogenic sides. Estrogenic sides include gyno and acne.

Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar21 View Post
    That's just what I've read here from other people. Prop has a shorter ester attached, aromatizes less than longer esters, meaning less estrogenic sides. Estrogenic sides include gyno and acne.
    I disagree with that. If anything I would say its more difficult to maintain steady hormone levels and wld prolly give more sides unless you want to inj ED. The difference will be very minimal IMO If someone was that worried abt bloating I would be tempted to suggest a low maintance dose of test like 100mg a wk and hit up sxome winni and try and make lean gains with that while the diet down.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I disagree with that. If anything I would say its more difficult to maintain steady hormone levels and wld prolly give more sides unless you want to inj ED. The difference will be very minimal IMO If someone was that worried abt bloating I would be tempted to suggest a low maintance dose of test like 100mg a wk and hit up sxome winni and try and make lean gains with that while the diet down.
    Interesting. So basically there's no way to put together a cycle for significant mass gains without risking a lot of sides?

bump

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Every test have side that we don't see before years, you can have a lot of effects without seeing them

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Makelove is right as long as you inject frequently enough the main sides are avoided. The esters e and c do have more sides however because aromatization of the test has paracrine properties that the high lvls of Injected test (250mg per shot vs 50mg per shot) that's why sides are worse aka bloating is very common.
    So yes as supranormal lvls of test its better to have test prop. Test ne is to short lived for any continued cycle

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Side effects will mostly follow injection (in)frequency, not the ester itself.
    Test suspension/TNE will have the most side effects, since your blood levels will be all over the place.
    And T400 is not a form of test. It's just some UGL blend dosed at 400mg/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Makelove is right as long as you inject frequently enough the main sides are avoided. The esters e and c do have more sides however because aromatization of the test has paracrine properties that the high lvls of Injected test (250mg per shot vs 50mg per shot) that's why sides are worse aka bloating is very common.
    So yes as supranormal lvls of test its better to have test prop. Test ne is to short lived for any continued cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Side effects will mostly follow injection (in)frequency, not the ester itself.
    Test suspension/TNE will have the most side effects, since your blood levels will be all over the place.
    And T400 is not a form of test. It's just some UGL blend dosed at 400mg/ml.
    These answers are completely opposite. And yes test400 is blend of different tests.

Can we get a few more opinions on this?
    Last edited by makelovenotwar21; 04-18-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No actually we said same thing. Sides are due to infrequent shots according to ester. Test susp needs to be injected 2x day so it makes for a pointless unless ur hard core but prop is ed and more stable.
    However with a longer ester you have a higher rate of aromatization cuz the test with the ester on it acts like paracrine for conversion to estrogen. That's why imo prop is best along with other reasons (read my blog)
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 04-18-2011 at 10:06 PM.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    I got a test 400 that I been running for awhile. it has per ML.

TEST
    Decanoate 80 mg
    Enanthate 80 mg
    Cypionate 80 mg
    Isocaproate 60 mg
    Phenylpropionate 60 mg
    Propionate 40 mg

I have ran cycles of 400 mgs per week, 600 mgs per week and currently running 800 mgs per week. I have usually injected twice a week. Did 3 times a week last cycle and did not notice much difference. Only sides have been seriously increased sex drive and appetitte. I take .5 of adex maybe 1 to 2 times per week and run hcg every few months. I also cruise and blast with this now. Used to cruise with my presription cyp 200 @ 200 mgs per week but have trouble sleeping on that.

Thread Information