kramrassac is offline New Member

Combining slow and fast acting steroids

Hi all,

What is your 2 cent about combining a slow and fast acting steroids in a cycle? any ideas of what to combine?

Thanks!!

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Stats please...

Height:?
    Weight?
    BF%:?
    Cycle History:?
    Goals:?

When planning your cycle you should always try to keep the esters the same (short esters with short esters, etc.). 99% of the time someone runs two different esters is because that is all they could get their hands on. You'll have to pin constantly as the injection days/times won't fall in line with one another and having one compound immediately kick while waiting for the other just doesn't make any sense to me. But that's just my opinion.

Height:5,8"
    Weight 205lbs
    BF%: not sure about that... (abs visible)
    Cycle History:3 cycles ( slow acting)
    Goals:gain lean muscle

I ve heard someone saying that kicking in with fast acting steroids like prop then switching to slow acting that would be a great combination but decided to ask different opinions...

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kramrassac View Post
    I ve heard someone saying that kicking in with fast acting steroids like prop then switching to slow acting that would be a great combination
    What was their reasoning behind that? Also, just so you know... you're about to be flamed for running aas at your age and having three cycles under your belt already...

their reasoning was that fast acting will give a good kick start but i am not sure of that how will work etc etc... actually i am planning my third cycle.. still i had 5 months off already from my last one...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    .... and here we come!

TPP, welcome to the board.
    We have a board policy that does not condone aas useage for those under 25. Although your skelatol and muscular systems are close to finishing their development, your endocrine and HPTA systems still have a few years to go.

Look at this link here....
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...le-Dysfunction

now this guy is the same age as you, and already he has ed, or "Limp Dik" as we like to call it here.

There are a variety of other problems that may occur by starting aas too young.

Suffice it to say that for now, you should focus on diet and exercise, and avoid aas for another couple of years.

Because we here at the board do NOT condone aas useage for those under 25, we also will not give out any advice either. So please limit your questions to those that pertain to diet and exercise only.

Other than that, welcome to the board!

Best regards,

Roman

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    x2 Good luck

Thread Information