snowbo is offline New Member

not your average underage steroid question.

Hey guys
    Firstly this is not a debate on the underage use of steroid just a question about it.

is the main problem that these young guys do a cycle and then dont carry out a proper PCT?? is that why they come back to the forum with dick problems and the like.
    The guys who say they cycled young and didnt get any problems did they carry out a really good PCT or are they just really lucky????
    ive never really quite understood

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The ones/few who come back later and say they have no problem many times have no idea yet. Tell us again when they are 24+ Some do get lucky.

Most of the problems are due to their endocrine and HPTA that is not fully developed until mid 20s. By using aas to young you can stop the development, stung growth (not just height) and your natural testosterone production.

Doing a PCT may help but you are at a much higher risk at a younger age due to not being fully developed and natural hormone levels steady.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ agree. By introducing aas at an early age, you are bypassing the need for the body to produce hormones naturally, which is necessary for the body and it's hormonal system to finish growing. A proper PCT may minimize the risk of damage. However, during the cycle, you are, in essense telling your body NOT to produce testosterone , which is a function of the testes. There is an additional risk that after a cycle, your body does NOT resume normal test production, which brings on huge side effects. There is always this risk in older men, but the risk is greater in younger men.
    Say you are 20 when you start aas. And at 23 you discover you now have ED. Assume you would like to have an active sex life well into your 60's. Does this mean that for the next 37 years, when you are with your woman, that you will not be able to have a satisfying erection without a pump or chemicals or whatever? That may not sound too bad, but what about spontaneous sex? You know, it just happens? Does this now mean you will not be able to enjoy this aspect of sex, unless you pull your pump out or take a pill and wait 30 minutes? Let me ask you a question. Have you ever had limp dik with your woman, and she starts head tripping cuz she thinks you are no longer attracted to her, or worse? she thinks you are cheating on her? Yeah, big head trip to throw down on your woman.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That sh1t makes for a long nite bro.Women dont understand that crap.Cuz if you cant plz her someone will.

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    I am now 26 and have done two cycles of test. At age 21 and 22 I took dbol only cycles. I have never had problems, but is dbol a compound that can cause problems by using them too young?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any steroid that supresses your natural test could lead to problems later down the road.

By problems do you mean ed? Or low sperm count, I mean what are we talking about here?

TommyGUNZZZ is offline Junior Member
    I dont think there is a one size fits all consequence to underage AAS use. Just as not every AAS user will encounter the same side effects while on, not every underage AAS user will encounter the same long term negative effects.

Possible negative effects down the road may be low sperm count, or maybe permanent ED. It may mean TRT for life. Or hey, maybe nothing will happen?

I think what it comes down to, is do you really want to take that risk? That risk being that something negative will probably happen more often than nothing...

And if negative means losing control of your sexual organs for the remainder of your life (among many other things) then that risk is great. Greater than any benchpress gain, increase in bicep size, and so on.
    Last edited by TommyGUNZZZ; 04-17-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: typo

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevroletstud View Post
    I am now 26 and have done two cycles of test. At age 21 and 22 I took dbol only cycles. I have never had problems, but is dbol a compound that can cause problems by using them too young?
    anything that shuts you down so dbol yes and im sure many at that young age hasnt had problems but would you really want too risk it if you knew what u did now

Absolutely not

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    Can someone provide me a study for this concept of it being dangerous to cycle before you're 25?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information