Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member

Question about getting drug tested..

So, in the past 2 years I have gained about 50lbs and my parents are starting to suspect that I am using steroids . My father happens to be a physician, and he told me that he is going to get blood work for me because my blood pressure was 170/110 while I was on pct yesterday and he thinks I am taking stuff. He should obviously be concerned, but I wasn't too worried about the blood pressure because I know normally it is around 120/80.. but I will be 4 weeks into pct at the time of the blood work, which is structured as:

week 1-6 tamox 40/20/20/20/20/20
    week 1-6 torem 120/60/60/60/60/60
    week 1-4 aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
    week 1-2, 5-6 clen 100mcg
    week 1-2, 5-6 humulin r 10iu PW

So my question is, will my free testosterone levels be back to normal range in 4 weeks? will they be too high? will any other numbers in the blood work be off significantly? I will NOT be taking clen or insulin at the time of the blood work, and the aromasin will be almost done.

EDIT: he is only check my testosterone levels, similar to what someone with "low t" would get.. not testing for specific compounds. and if it matters, i ran hCG up to the start of PCT

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I don't know nor will I search your age but I would just point out all ppl in history that has excelled in whatever they did.Armstrong.Hulk Hogan.LOL. all baseball players caught up.Marion jones.Arnold swartzaneggar (misspelled I'm sure).etc. if he ever finds out.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    unless your test levels are highly elevated or he is testing for certain compounds i wouldnt worry

parksy is offline Junior Member
    What did your actual cycle look like... (compounds, doses, and duraton)

parksy is offline Junior Member
    I would think (and correct me if i'm wrong anyone) that your test levels will actually be quite low by the time you have BW done, as the PCT is used to try and get the natural test back up after the compounds have cleared the body and your body has yet to 'bounce back' yet.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by parksy View Post
    What did your actual cycle look like... (compounds, doses, and duraton)
    the cycle was 12 weeks of test e @500mg per week and tren e @ 400mg per week, 6 week dbol kick start at 50mg ED. hCG was run the whole time at 250iu twice a week

Thread Information